Any GPM LIFE Agents ???

I like them great rates , if you call them they pick up the phone, pay on time, and have great underwriting , if all is equal my go to company

Thanks for the feedback Hockeyday
Looks like GPM it is then....
I worked as a debit service agent for 6 years and decided to go the independent route now that my finances allow me too. So hopefully it goes well for me this way.

Thanks for the feedback Hockeyday
Looks like GPM it is then....
I worked as a debit service agent for 6 years and decided to go the independent route now that my finances allow me too. So hopefully it goes well for me this way.
I have placed a few policies with them and they were first class with issue and pay. I am very happy with them. The PHI done after you leave is a bit troublesome to think about but I have checked with a couple of clients to see how it was and they both complimented the PHI rep and said it was easy.

So it appears that GPM Life has 2 different divisions within the company. One being the Ordinary side and other being Securus??
Does anyone have feedback on this and what the difference is?
I spoke to two different representatives from each department but am still a bit confused as to how they differentiate??????:err:

So it appears that GPM Life has 2 different divisions within the company. One being the Ordinary side and other being Securus??
Does anyone have feedback on this and what the difference is?
I spoke to two different representatives from each department but am still a bit confused as to how they differentiate??????:err:

If you are talking about Government Personnel Mutual, then they do have two divisions. One is the civilian - Final Expense, Simplified issue term, and the Estate Builder for children. The other general Life side markets mostly to military personnel. As to the question about Securus I have no idea, unless they have made some kind of deal with them lately.

Back