Any GPM LIFE Agents ???

BEFORE you even speak with Secuus, I would strongly recommend that you do a search on in the Final Expense section on Securus.

There are a number of alternatives that will provide you with higher profits through better commission rates, lower lead costs and greater freedom.

Good luck!

BEFORE you even speak with Secuus, I would strongly recommend that you do a search on in the Final Expense section on Securus.

There are a number of alternatives that will provide you with higher profits through better commission rates, lower lead costs and greater freedom.

Good luck!

Like efes or fexcontracting.com

So it appears that GPM Life has 2 different divisions within the company. One being the Ordinary side and other being Securus??
Does anyone have feedback on this and what the difference is?
I spoke to two different representatives from each department but am still a bit confused as to how they differentiate??????:err:
Don't know that I would want anything to do with Securus at this point in time.. There seems to be a major storm brewing over there.. many of their top producers and managers have cut ties with them.

Back