Any recent experience using NextGen Leads?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
I was wondering if any of you have used NextGen Leads recently and how your experience was using the leads? The rep I spoke with said that the close rate is anywhere from 10-40%. Is this an accurate closing rate in your experience? These are the Data leads btw. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Recent no

However, I did use them when they were beta Medicare verticals and they were great but slow lead still I was closing about 25%

When they went live that all changed quickly after 4 or 5 months close-ratio might have been around 1 to 2 % on exclusive leads

I had turned them off and on several times over a 2 year period and they just went from bad to worse But I had that first experience in my head till I had enough

I must have tried them about a 8 to 10 times over that 2 or so year period

I have not used them for probably around 2 and half years though

Thanks for your feedback Vic. Yea I guess I can just try them out now and see how they are and if they have improved any over the last 2 years. From 25% to 1-2% is definitely not encouraging though. lol

Yes I've been using them. I'm New to Medicare and needed as many avenues as possible.

I wouldn't call it even close to 10%.

Last deposit I made was $750.00 ($500 of that from a carrier for marketing dollars). I switch back and forth between weekday exclusive $10 data leads and the same for wknd campaign for $7.50 per data lead. I have made appx $1000, and still have $300 appx in the acct. Right now, I am strictly looking at am I getting my money back and starting to make a profit, and not at the number of leads coming in vs how many are sold. trying to be mindful that if these stick, they will also be future renewals, referrals...

The leads are just trickling in, probably because I won't drive all over cahocta and I like to do initial appts f2f. I'm new at Medicare and will probably do more over the phone as I get better. So I keep the leads within a 60 mile radius.

It's not great but it is another source of leads. These remind me of the old time internet leads I did with Individual U65 health, not great, but something with a profit. And another way to get things moving forward.

Last edited:
Yes I've been using them. I'm New to Medicare and needed as many avenues as possible.

Last deposit I made was $750.00 ($500 of that from a carrier for marketing dollars). I switch back and forth between weekday exclusive $10 data leads and the same for wknd campaign for $7.50 per data lead. I have made appx $1000, and still have $300 appx in the acct. Right now, I am strictly looking at am I getting my money back and starting to make a profit, and not at the number of leads coming in vs how many are sold. trying to be mindful that if these stick, they will also be future renewals, referrals...

The leads are just trickling in, probably because I won't drive all over cahocta and I like to do initial appts f2f. I'm new at Medicare and will probably do more over the phone as I get better. So I keep the leads within a 60 mile radius.

It's not great but it is another source of leads. These remind me of the old time internet leads I did with Individual U65 health, not great, but something with a profit. And another way to get things moving forward.

Ill take that all day long

the fact that they are coming in slowly is a good sign

when they were bad they would flood in

when they were good they would be slower

When they were best might only get a lead or 2 a day that was with 7 states pulling

are you getting medsupp types in the mix or only MA lower income?

are you getting medsupp types in the mix or only MA lower income?
No Medsupp type. Definitely lower income. 3 of the last 4 I helped with MSP. Not quite DSNP people but very close, one of those 4 was a referral.

Not what I yearn to be doing but it is what it is, and I am where Im at for now. LOL.

Edited to add: I do get frustrated with all the non working numbers, or the "I never filled anyting out", or "I signed up months ago"...I mean, the list is endless..., but still work the H$#@ out of them. I never stop calling or trying and call back a week later even if they hang up on me initially. Just an FYI, I don't like working on Sundays, but this is the day I get ahold of people easier. 10am-1 or 2pm. It's a lot of work :arghh: just to get those few done.

Last edited:
No Medsupp type. Definitely lower income. 3 of the last 4 I helped with MSP. Not quite DSNP people but very close, one of those 4 was a referral.

Not what I yearn to be doing but it is what it is, and I am where Im at for now. LOL.

Edited to add: I do get frustrated with all the non working numbers, or the "I never filled anyting out", or "I signed up months ago"...I mean, the list is endless..., but still work the H$#@ out of them. I never stop calling or trying and call back a week later even if they hang up on me initially. Just an FYI, I don't like working on Sundays, but this is the day I get ahold of people easier. 10am-1 or 2pm. It's a lot of work :arghh: just to get those few done.

Ohh no that's not good Might as well purchase aged leads if that's the case

Vic, I hear ya, Thankfully, that's not my only source. The direct mailers seem to be about the same. But working a few other sources as well...for now I'll take those, but I learned real quick how that market is...not going to be a long term goal. Much of the new business I've gotten since AEP (my starting point with Medicare), has been about 75% low end, MAPD. Although I did manage to eek out more than a dozen GTLs (avg premium $65) and a few life.

I'm definitely not quitting my day job yet. It's gonna be awhile b4 I can do that, if I ever do that.

I'd like to get ahold of a good source for T65 mailers. Last I spoke to my source, he said None were available prior to August 2022. I said forget it. That was a month ago. If you know any, let me know. I use Target Leads right now for that.

Update. Next Gen is at a stand still. My guy there reached out, haven't had one come in in days (60 mile radius). He just added a button with my name/number and automatic incoming call option, for a small fee of an additional $3.00 per call/premium listing. Why not, that's inexpensive. Still have $ to use up in there, but this campaign has been on a couple days. Not one yet. I will definitely take no or slow over junk fake leads though...not expecting much here, but maybe a few will trickle in.

Back