Anyone Buy Leads from Agent Insider?

scott17201

Expert
Anyone buy leads from this company? I had in the past was thinking of trying them again. Anybody with recent experience with them?

are these life leads? if so, arent they a little pricey ? north of $35 a lead?

I thought I heard about their leads from an HMO before, not low quality.

What I hear.

I used them a couple years ago for a few months. I was buying both regular life leads and impaired risk leads at a lower cost. The problem I found was after a while the impaired lead meant dead. Everything started coming as a regular lead at the higher price.

What I found when I spoke to them about this was they were REALLY inflexible, so I left. I use the concept of reasonable, When they stop being reasonable I go elsewhere.

They are a bit too cookie cutter for me. Bad leads don't fit their mold and they aren't willing to work with the agent. So good luck.

Look for the best leads out there! Some of these companies use aged leads and resell as high quality. I'm not sure about AI but I would suggest really doing your research before paying some outside lead service.

agent insider....another name on the list of companies that work together...when looking for a lead company, you need to get out of that circle. agent insider, netquote, insureme, insuranceleads, all web leads, hometown quotes. get out of there QUICKLY!!!!!

Avoid at all cost...I tried to return a Bogus lead, they then said that they called that person, and it was verified...Unfortunately, they didn't realize it was a disconnected number, and when we called "together" on a 3 way call, they said the consumer must have JUST disconnected it...Complete sham, and waste of money!!!

Back