Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Hello!!
I am thinking of joining Lifetel. It seems like some people have found success and others haven't. That's okay..working remotely is not for everyone. With that said how long did it take you all (average) be to get to the reimbursement point> This will be my first Life Insurance job. Thank you! :)

Hello!!
I am thinking of joining Lifetel. It seems like some people have found success and others haven't. That's okay..working remotely is not for everyone. With that said how long did it take you all (average) be to get to the reimbursement point> This will be my first Life Insurance job. Thank you! :)

Hello Carole :biggrin: Sounding especially like this is your very first role in life insurance, you definitely want to plan on giving yourself easily a good 30 days "on the job" after training. It's definitely a smooth running system, as I've posted about, but there's also plenty to learn. As they themselves will certainly tell you, start simple, grow in the program as your knowledge and experience grows and allow yourself a learning curve. 30 days to get ramped up, build your pipeline, of course make some mistakes here and there, but then you should find your footing. As I've said repeatedly throughout in some of my posts, put your head down, work hard and follow the system :yes:

BEWAAARE!! All of their "free leads" are BOGUS!! You will be forced to purchase more expensive leads without knowing the quality of them- in addition to the ~$600 upfront cost. Also, Elly seems so sketch and is really hard to get on the phone. Please please please think twice about proceeding with them.

BEWAAARE!! All of their "free leads" are BOGUS!! You will be forced to purchase more expensive leads without knowing the quality of them- in addition to the ~$600 upfront cost. Also, Elly seems so sketch and is really hard to get on the phone. Please please please think twice about proceeding with them.

Actually, it's this post that's totally bogus. Fact... Neither me nor anyone else is, or has ever been, "forced" to buy leads. That's just simply a completely inaccurate statement. I've personally posted, and others have as well, that there's for sure good business in the free leads, if you actually work them and know how to sell something. With that being said, if you were planning on existing on the free leads alone, you clearly didn't "get the memo". If you're someone visiting this thread and considering the company, read the whole thread. Then it can just be left up to you to dismiss the vindictive whiner rantings.

And by the way, Elly is one of the nicest, most helpful people there is. I've never had a call or email not returned. And I've met the man on multiple occasions now also and he's one of the good ones. Stop insulting good people behind their backs. That's just one of the symptoms of what's wrong with mother America these days :no:

I was at Bankers Life, they take 7% out of your check for leads, but the leads you get are at least a year to two years old. I was able to book 2 clients with the free leads and was able to book 2 more when I purchased 15 $4.00 leads and are working several others.
I also agree bronco not leaving the house to chase appointments has added to my profit, I have instead used that fuel money i would be burning to buy the $4 leads.
Elly has always answered my emails when ever I needed him. Hes tough to get on the phone but as a former owner trying to grow a business I understand completely. He has never left me hanging. Could I be doing more. YES I need to be pounding the phones during prime time. 9am to noon and 4pm to 8pm

----------

Nice snapdragon!!!!!

Hello, I'm new with Lifetel as well started at the beginning of April. I'm currently waiting on my first 10 purchased B Leads. I didn't have sell anything from the free B Leads, I was getting really old leads as well as high quotes due to any potential clients due to their age. Is there a safe purchase number that anyone could suggest that would ensure a sell? I've been working the internet leads as well, they are tedious but what was advised during training that it's just practice. I agree that contacting them the most ways possible is best and looking into getting a google voice phone to have text capability. Has anyone been able to use texting and for TX would it be advised to stick to larger cities or less populated areas?

Good stuff Snap and Red. Some of us are born to the work and others are born to make excuses and contaminate others. I've seen it everywhere I've ever worked in sales. Gotta watch that "water-cooler crowd" and not let their persistent negativity take you out :no:

I want to make a quick comment on the phone thing. Let's face it, Elly is an emailer, no question LOL. But I think I really know probably why. Frankly, it's a time thing. I'll give you a quick example from my dealings now being a manager. Recently, one of my guys calls me, I'm not able to grab his call right then and so he leaves me a voice message. The message is (in a hustled, super suggested urgent tone), "Hey Mike, it's Steve. Call me". That's it. No last name, no phone number, nothing. Luckily, I have less than 20 reps right now and so I mostly know who it is. When I grow and have many more reps, how in the hell am I'm going to immediately know who simply "Steve" is. That was the first irritating part. So, I call him back and no answer and I get his voicemail. I leave a message. I call him again after about an hour and again no answer. He then calls me back about 2 hours later, I grab the call and he's driving. Now it's "Mike, let me pull off on an exit. Give me just a minute". Next is "Sorry Mike, let me put my earpiece in. Give me just another minute." Then comes "I'm not in my office and I don't have my notes in front of me. What is it again I needed. Give me a second, Mike. It will come to me". Then some chit-chat. "How is it out there today?" Fine, fine. We've now played phone tag for part of the day and we've now been on the phone almost 10 minutes. Do you know what he wanted? He misplaced a link to one of the quoting sites and he also needed a copy of one of his commission schedules. Are you completely kidding me?! I could have copy and pasted that link in the body of an email and attached that commission schedule and been done in under 30 seconds about 4 hours ago. It is absolutely infuriating. So, MY question is what are you calling for?! Don't get me wrong, some things require phone time. However, other things, many other things, DON'T! Can you just imagine if you were to let that happen throughout the day with multiple agents? You'd never be able to get anything done. To me, it's just seriously inefficient and also, politely, tip-toeing on just an outright lack of respect for someone's time. My point? Grow up, learn how to leave a professional voice message, send me a flippin email if you just need a link and a commission schedule and, if you just need a buddy, go buy a dog. Gees Louise ;)

LOL I love that! thats why I never call Elly, we just email, its a time thing. its quick and easy to just give a detailed email and be done!

LOL I love that! thats why I never call Elly, we just email, its a time thing. its quick and easy to just give a detailed email and be done!

This thread is as entertaining as it gets. 1 person posts something and the sycophants come a running. I admire the loyalty

Back