Anyone Familiar with Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)or First Family Insurance

JayM

Expert
Hello I am new to the forums and just wanted to ask if anyone have experience with these two companies. Healthcare Solutions Team (HST) is based out of IL and First Family Insurance out of FL. They both are captive but have some of the top carries for health and ancillary. They have a free lead platform for agents with mid contracts to start off. I talked to recruiters from both companies but wanted to see if anyone on here could provide feedback.

They both said they do med supps and life insurance. Both claim they are a one stop shop. Just wanted to know if anyone have experience with either company.

Hey Jay,

I work with HST and can help get you contracted and up and running. HST does med supps and life like you mentioned, but more of a focus on individual health. We are under National General (a 4 billion dollar publicly traded company) and are experiencing extreme growth and opportunity. PM me with your contact info and I'll send you over some more info about the opportunity. Wishing you the best regardless.

-Brad

Captive Agent = Sell for one insurance company and cannot contract with others
Non-Captive = Sell for many companies with the ability to contract with any carrier you'd like.

HST is non-captive. I'm familiar as I'm a district leader with them. I am contracted with many carriers that pay me direct and are not offered through HST, however the benefits of writing with carriers that I'm contracted with under HST are ten fold.

Ok but if you contract with carriers through HST. Than HST assigns your commissions. That is what I told.

That's correct. But by definition that does not make them a "captive agency". Either way though...HST is a great opportunity that's unmatched in the industry in my opinion.

That's correct. But by definition that does not make them a "captive agency". Either way though...HST is a great opportunity that's unmatched in the industry in my opinion.
Can you share your experience and are you a recruiter for them?

Back