Anyone Familiar with Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)or First Family Insurance

I talked to someone from there. The person I spoke with did not want to give me info until I signed up. I said no thank you.
Hi Jay, are you still with HST? I am new to them, really want to know more about their culture and ethic standard. As UncappedIULforyou said, treating clients ethically is precious little of that in the industry but I am up for that. Choosing the right team leader is as important as choosing the right company.

Hi Jay, are you still with HST? I am new to them, really want to know more about their culture and ethic standard. As UncappedIULforyou said, treating clients ethically is precious little of that in the industry but I am up for that. Choosing the right team leader is as important as choosing the right company.

I was never with HST. I was inquiring about HST myself. The tem letter I spoke with did not want to provide any information about contract levels until I came aboard. I told him no thank you.

Let me know how it works out. I agree treating clients ethically is important. If your leader is good let me know. I would not mind asking the same questions to a team leader who would answer them. The team lead I spoke to said he could not let me know contract levels until I joined his team. He was a complete joke.

Let me know how it works out. I agree treating clients ethically is important. If your leader is good let me know. I would not mind asking the same questions to a team leader who would answer them. The team lead I spoke to said he could not let me know contract levels until I joined his team. He was a complete joke.
From the webinar, the head of HTC said it is 20%. I thought that is the contract level. I will certainly ask again during the new agent orientation and see how it goes. I wish UncappedIULforyou replies soon so I can hear from the lady leader of his/her team. I will see how it goes by the end of this week.

I just joined HST happily after a long discussion of vesting and being able to contract outside of the company.

I'm currently writing business outside HST and inside HST.
I'm also contracted with another IMO that focuses on IUL/FIAs/MYGAs/GUL

I swallowed the red pill or blue or whatever.

The revenue sharing once you reach 1M AV feels to me to be within reach and was a driving factor in why I joined. As well as the ability to take the people you recruit into your team once you reach 1M AV.

I can hit 100k AV with a few ACA clients in their 60s.

My manager is #3 in the entire company not even 3 years in.
I spoke with her over the phone on several occasions and had a sit
down lunch at a wonderful restaurant.
I trust that she's ethical and truly does what's best for her clients.
I took it hook line and sinker and attend new agent training in 3 days.

I came from the worst IMO imaginable so this is a huge upgrade to me if not the best thing out there.

Are you still with HST? How was your experience with HST? What do you think of their leads? Who is the #3 manager? I am thinking of going with HST. Thank you.

Are you still with HST? How was your experience with HST? What do you think of their leads? Who is the #3 manager? I am thinking of going with HST. Thank you.

Hmm, I am wondering about Compass Health Consultants which is also part of or partnered with HST - I guess upline is National General and all the way up to Allstate. I asked for specifics on commission level too from the recruiter but she was evasive with no specifics either. .... I do mainly Medicare and Life but I guess they also want us doing that short term medical or group which is fine. I hope one of you with HRT or better yet, Compass, sees this thread and replies! ;)

Back