Anyone Have Any Problems with HealthSherpa?

I wish AllenChicago :nah:

This is related to a post I saw previously:

Can you share what the process will be for clients already in the Sherpa system for next OEP?? They don't have an "account" established at HC.gov, just an Application. Will you find the old 2015 app and terminate it? and a new one created for 2016 thru Sherpa?

For those that used Sherpa in 15', but "AUTO re-enroll" in 2016, will the agent NPN stay on the application?

Thanks in advance. Knowing these items will cause me to run as many clients through Sherpa as possible.

Would just like to get clarification before I send my clients over.

Addressing the points above:

1) Yes, you can use HealthSherpa for 2016 for users with 2015 apps. The federal backend is oriented around an application per person, per year. If they don't have a 2016 app, they will get a new app. If they do, then the app is updated. If they already have a login to hc.gov, the new app is associated with that account, so there is no duplication there either.

2) CMS has issued guidance that the WBE integration will soon work year round, with a target date of 7/10. This will be available via HealthSherpa as soon as it's available to WBE's.

3) We are corresponding with QSSI to investigate and address any issues of NPN removal affecting WBE's - we will post more updates as they come up. As part of this, we are pushing for fixing the issue for any past applications.

Thanks,
Ning

3) We are corresponding with QSSI to investigate and address any issues of NPN removal affecting WBE's - we will post more updates as they come up. As part of this, we are pushing for fixing the issue for any past applications.

Thanks,
Ning

This is the deciding factor if I and probably any other agent uses Health Sherpa from this pint forward. First, I thought QSSI was eliminated, that is what my people tell me.

Next, this issue is far and away more important than any 07/10 API... THIS MUST BE CORRECTED... RIGHT FKING NOW.

Optum / QSSI is stepping down as prime manager of the contract, but it's likely many of the subcontractors will remain the same. They also have a few months before their contract ends. As far as we can tell, the situation applies to specific edge case, and the fix is (at least logically) straightforward - we've communicated all of this to them and will post updates as they make progress.

Optum / QSSI is stepping down as prime manager of the contract, but it's likely many of the subcontractors will remain the same. They also have a few months before their contract ends. As far as we can tell, the situation applies to specific edge case, and the fix is (at least logically) straightforward - we've communicated all of this to them and will post updates as they make progress.

Edge cases? Im sorry, I don't understand that term.

If this is whats called edge please advise:
client calls marketplace to change... address, phone number, income... or whatever we are being bounced as agent... please advise

Back