Anyone Have Scripts for Life Insurance during Covid-19/Corona Virus?

more effective by speaking to THEIR priorities, rather than what *I* want to sell!

Virus or not, it is ALWAYS that way.

No one really cares what YOU want them to buy. Everyone listens to radio station WIIFM

So our job is to find, sift, sort, and select those who are open-minded enough to learn about the value we have to offer and incorporate into their lives.

Speaking the truth . . . unfortunately your message is falling on deaf ears.

Some folks come here to learn, while others simply want to tell others how wrong they are.

When I was young I was fortunate to be exposed to a number of top producers who allowed me to "sit at their knee" and watch them work. That experience was invaluable!

There is so much to learn when you open your ears and shut your mouth except to ask questions.

There is so much to learn when you open your ears and shut your mouth except to ask questions.

Great point! A key change for me over the last six to 12 months is that I make few if any positive statements. I ask lots and lots of questions. Folks tend to figure out for themselves what they need if you get them to answer questions and talk about themselves, don't they?

How are your phone sales going?

An agent working my leads wrote $5200 on 5 apps last week. Granted, these are organic SEO leads so aren't a fair comparison to working purchased telemarketing leads (organic is definitely better).

It's brand new and don't have much to share for the time being.

However, more of my agents are shifting over to telesales voluntarily and reporting making sales.

Now's definitely time to plan for the worst. Expect nationwide lock downs and prepare accordingly. Burial insurance will still be in high demand.

I ask lots and lots of questions. Folks tend to figure out for themselves what they need if you get them to answer questions and talk about themselves, don't they?

Unless you are able to read minds, and pull financials on your prospects, the only way you are going to know what is going on inside their head is to ask questions.

If done properly they will tell you EXACTLY what they feel is the problem, and how THEY think is needs to be solved.

All you need to do at that point is SHOW a few options and ask "You had something like this in mind? Or did I misunderstand you?"

Once you have them nodding their head in agreement the only thing left is how much they feel the solution is worth.

"That solution will run $X per month and do everything you want. Is this what you expected or did you think it would be more?"

At this point they have told you the problem, how they would fix it, and how much they were willing to pay. The only thing you do is take the order.

It really IS that simple.

This is what I do every day. Ask questions, probe, throw out some numbers and wait on them to say "What is the next step?"

Back