Anyone Have Scripts for Life Insurance during Covid-19/Corona Virus?

I KNEW he was an alien from another planet.

Thanks for confirming!
46773.jpg

You first: What's your standard script?

so before all of this it would be along these lines

------
hello betty this is donald trump calling from the mutual of omaha office here in town.

i was calling because i work with business owners in town and offer them preferred life insurance rates

do you have a moment to discuss this
----------

it is nothing special but i was able to generate at least 2 leads a day with this script....

also feel free to rip it apart

This is a great "go for no" script! The only issue is will you make all the calls you need to make to get those 2 leads a day?

If you want to do 10x to 100x of that... watch this:

so before all of this it would be along these lines

------
hello betty this is donald trump calling from the mutual of omaha office here in town.

i was calling because i work with business owners in town and offer them preferred life insurance rates

do you have a moment to discuss this
----------

it is nothing special but i was able to generate at least 2 leads a day with this script....

also feel free to rip it apart
You were claiming to be Donald Trump? Wouldn't that be starting the relationship out with a fib? :twitchy:

Looking to see if anyone has been successful in prospecting during this crisis. My standard script has not been working or getting attention this past week.

Does anyone have scripts that they are willing to share to pitch life insurance by the telephone during the Covid-19/Corona Virus outbreak?
This should work. :yes:

you’re certainly entitled to your opinion

the key is what you said in bold.

for efficiency sake....it would be easier to call up people who you know 1. Already open to it 2. Have funds to make a financial decision right away

Projection of 20% of people being unemployed and business needing financial help means more people may be cutting back on what they consider “non-essential”.

I personally would not waste time cold calling random people whose employment status is unknown.

At least with fresh leads who inquired that means if they took the initiative to ask that’s more of a likelihood they are willing and able to take action.
I think that controlling the source of your leads allows you to control your business better. You can buy leads.. but there is a benefit to either making the calls yourself and/or training people to make the calls for you. It also depends on who you are calling. If you are calling business owners, I think you should make the call. If you are targeting employees of a specific company.. I think you should be making the calls.

There is a difference between efficiency and effectiveness. And it also depends on what and how you're selling what you're selling.

If everyone had a sign about whether they're open to what I do or not, sure, that would make things easier.

Here's the problem:
quote-if-people-understood-what-life-insurance-does-we-wouldn-t-need-salesmen-to-sell-it-people-ben-feldman-62-87-47.jpg

So our job is to find, sift, sort, and select those who are open-minded enough to learn about the value we have to offer and incorporate into their lives.

But it's just one way to go. I wouldn't trust lead generating services to promote advanced life insurance concepts. Term, mortgage protection, and FE... sure. Do it all day. But that won't work for what I do.

The story has to be told:

I need to save this...

Back