Anyone Heard of Annuity Marketing Services?

Had a conversation with a couple of their "reps???" yesterday. Definitely one of the strangest calls I've ever had. I'll fill everyone in on the details when I get a spare moment later today.

Had a conversation with a couple of their "reps???" yesterday. Definitely one of the strangest calls I've ever had. I'll fill everyone in on the details when I get a spare moment later today.

Let me just say...one day I was looking on craigslist in Los Angeles and I ran across this ad like Make Thousands from Insurance so I clicked on it it was a guy name Mark Sugarman he was teach folks in La how to scam Insurance agents across the US. He sets up these websites to have agent's to pay for appointments. I pretended to be interested and this is what he said. I could charge the agent $2,000 for leads I would keep a thousand send him the other $1,000 and we would get the agents their leads. And not only is he doing it bit he gave me phone numbers of other folks that are working with him and they are robbing agents blind with this scam!!!

Help 100 at the door from Mark Sugarman Annuity reclose Entry Pitch Also LTC - YouTube

OMG!!!!!!! I just looked at his old website and its new with this mess!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON't DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This guy always has some kind of scam going STOP!!!!!!!!!! Please do not give this guy your money!!! He used to live here in LA Now he has run somewhere else and looks like he is making money off Folks for sure!!!!!!!!!

Mark Sugarman | Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now if you click the link below you will notice it's the same website but with another 888 number!!! This is my last post on this you are going to loose your money!!!!

Qualified Prospects | Annuity Marketing Services, Inc.

Last edited:
Ok...sorry for the late update but here it is.

I called the toll free number on Annuity Marketing Services website and got "Jerry." He honestly seemed a bit confused when I asked him about the program and after several botched attempts to explain their system he quickly dumped me to "Mark Diamond" the "call center manager."

Mark proceeds to tell me about the appointment setting program blah blah blah. Pretty cut and dry stuff with a few "oh you are in Atlanta? My biggest client last year was in Alpharetta." ( a suburb) He mentioned Allianz a few times and asked if my FMO was one of the locally owned shops. Tells me that the leads they are calling are the result of a massive mail drop by a major carrier. Some available in my area, etc. etc. etc. When I tell him that I am waiting on a "big commission" before purchasing he can't get me off the phone fast enough. Mark tells me to call him when I get paid and gives me his contact info as Mark Diamond at 310-770-6969.

So...red flags everywhere but this is where it gets good. I immediately Google the number and find this site.

Mark Sugarman, a noted marketing genius, has invented a new sales technology

On this site he outlines his script for fleecing agents and advisors!!! The info that Mark "Diamond" told me was almost VERBATIM what you'll see on that page. I guess his real name is Mark Sugarmans???

Now this explains why Jerry was so confused. He was trying to pitch me on THIS system! When I asked them where they get the leads for the appointments he told me "out of the phone book. It doesn't really matter, just set an appointment."

All in all, the oddest call to a "lead company" I've ever experienced in all my years in the biz. Needless to say, DO NOT conduct business with this outfit.

Last edited:
" He closes 2 deals day (on a bait and switch) and doesn't even have an office" classy..........

" He closes 2 deals day (on a bait and switch) and doesn't even have an office" classy..........

Well that would mean that fool makes $6,000 off of agents per day day...I don't think he is getting that. If he does two deals a month or a week I might give him that but I am sure they are new agents folks who no better do their research.

Robbie- Hires a girl to leave messages for him overnice for about 3 hours (10 bucks an hour). He leaves an obscure message so the Insurance Agents call back wondering what's going on. He closes 2 deals day (on a bait and switch) and doesn't even have an office. He goes to every dodger game and parties all day, just taking inbound calls from the work his girl did the night before.

are you kidding me? can we all ruin these guys? lol

Did anyone else notice that he seems to be filming his video out of a low-end apartment?

I don't have a problem working with members of the Albino community, but this guy seem suspicious....

Back