Anyone Heard of Epee Leads?

phillyfeguy

New to final expense market

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, but i wanted to check if anyone has used Epee leads before? I did a google search for final expense leads and their website came up. It looks pretty good so I decided to give them a call. I spoke to a guy named Matt, sounded young, but he said that they could generate me exclusive personalized leads in a matter of a few days if I made payment and sent them the zip codes I wanted to sell in.

Again, it sounds legit so i think I will give them a try, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is my first post on here, but i wanted to check if anyone has used Epee leads before? I did a google search for final expense leads and their website came up. It looks pretty good so I decided to give them a call. I spoke to a guy named Matt, sounded young, but he said that they could generate me exclusive personalized leads in a matter of a few days if I made payment and sent them the zip codes I wanted to sell in.

Again, it sounds legit so i think I will give them a try, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Ive heard of them now. How long have you owned epee leads?

you asked me how long I have owned Epee leads...I am just trying to see if they are a legit company or not. I have been ripped off before buying leads, so i figured i would see if anyone else has heard of them before i pulled the trigger.

I'd buy em just for a chance to date the girl shown on the mobile website. She ALMOST looks like what I imagine Jane to look like. Plain Jane anyway. Probably more up my alley. No need to worry about losing enhanced Jane to somebody who will promise the BIG bucks or a lavish lifestyle. I've had many many many dreams about Jane. Sweet Jane. She's so friendly, yet confident. You can tell she's a "glass half full" girl too. I like that in a girl.

I'd buy em just for a chance to date the girl shown on the mobile website. She ALMOST looks like what I imagine Jane to look like. Plain Jane anyway. Probably more up my alley. No need to worry about losing enhanced Jane to somebody who will promise the BIG bucks or a lavish lifestyle. I've had many many many dreams about Jane. Sweet Jane. She's so friendly, yet confident. You can tell she's a "glass half full" girl too. I like that in a girl.

That's sweet I'll let them know. Hopefully Steve doesn't get jealous.

Thanks everyone!

If you do some research, you will find other lead vendors that are Reputable and have been used by agents on This Final Expense Forum. Don't throw your money away to test an Unproven company! Just my opinion!

Back