Anyone Heard of TJ Telmarketing?

Does not ring a bell.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Each prospect is expecting a call from you specifically and has heard your name 3 times during the generation process.

This is off of there website and it makes no sense. If it's a preset appointment with you why do you need to call them you should just show up at the designated time and place and talk shop, not call them and set your own appointment if you are going to do that why do you need to hire anyone? Name branding is a given that should be done on every call not just a generation process. Their rates are pricy as well, I recommend doing more research and how well will Texans respond to west coast callers?

Last edited:
One very good sign is they accept credit card payments online. The reason it's a good sign is at least they've been vetted and if their chargeback ratio was bad as a percentage of their sales they'd lost the ability to process cards.

Another good sign if they've had their domain since 1998 and all registrant information is publicly available. They're not trying to hide anything.

Mike -

Not all telemarketing is done for in person appointments. I've hired telemarketers before to setup a phone appointment. You actually get more appointments, but probably not as many closes.

It will depend a lot on what you sell.

Dan

I've bought leads from them in the past. I never had any problems with them. They deliverd as promised and didn't try to screw me over like many other marketing companies have.

Mike -

Not all telemarketing is done for in person appointments. I've hired telemarketers before to setup a phone appointment. You actually get more appointments, but probably not as many closes.

It will depend a lot on what you sell.

Dan

Dan is right it really comes down to what you are writing and your area, but I still strongly advise doing research and only hire out when it is absolutely necessary. "If you want it done right do it yourself".

Back