Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

I want to sell cheap Health Policy. How much would US Health and other pay on $50,000 surgery like triple heart bypass? I also look at Private Plan 364, Philadelphia Life, Central Reserve Life, Southwest Service Life and others.
One looks like it only has $7500 surgical benefit and $500 for anesthesia , no money for assistant surgeon and not much for outpatient surgery center if surgery not done in hospital stay.Could this be right?

I want to sell cheap Health Policy. How much would US Health and other pay on $50,000 surgery like triple heart bypass? I also look at Private Plan 364, Philadelphia Life, Central Reserve Life, Southwest Service Life and others.
One looks like it only has $7500 surgical benefit and $500 for anesthesia , no money for assistant surgeon and not much for outpatient surgery center if surgery not done in hospital stay.Could this be right?

Us health group has several policies. If the client was on the premier choice plan. They would be able to upgrade their plan to a short term policy that has a 3k Max out of pocket with 100% co insurance. The critical illness policy would pay out 25% as well. The minimum face amount for CI is 10k. So the client would receive a check for 2500$.

In this instance the client would have a 500$ out of pocket expense. They would also receive an increase in monthly premium once they upgrade their plan.

That's the premier choice plan, there is underwriting to get approved.

Us health group is captive btw. Sounds like you're looking to broker.

USHEALTH Advisors is the marketing arm of USHEALTH Group, and specializes in marketing a portfolio of uncompromising health coverage plans underwritten and insured by USHEALTH Group's family of insurance companies.

"...uncomprimising..." join date of 03/2016.. Post up outlne of coverage

"...uncomprimising..." join date of 03/2016.. Post up outlne of coverage

I gave pretty concise explanation of the plan a page or two back. It's not the best plan out there, but for the money it's solid. Much more affordable than a marketplace plan, lower deductibles too. Just not compliant.

Turner, I'm a us health agent. You seem like you are too. Stop with the kool aid, it makes you look naive. These guys already think we are either crooks or stupid.

Put the premier choice plan up against any short term and it'll put it to shame. And at a similar price point, with no expiration date.

I gave pretty concise explanation of the plan a page or two back. It's not the best plan out there, but for the money it's solid. Much more affordable than a marketplace plan, lower deductibles too. Just not compliant. Turner, I'm a us health agent. You seem like you are too. Stop with the kool aid, it makes you look naive. These guys already think we are either crooks or stupid. Put the premier choice plan up against any short term and it'll put it to shame. And at a similar price point, with no expiration date.

Then why can no one ever just show a darn summary of benefits.

It's like MLM companies don't want you to know what their business is. "Just come in and listen to our pitch". "We can't just tell you what it is"

With US health you have only explained one or two parts of it. Never what it covers, what's excluded. Deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance. A full SOB.

Then why can no one ever just show a darn summary of benefits.

It's like MLM companies don't want you to know what their business is. "Just come in and listen to our pitch". "We can't just tell you what it is"

With US health you have only explained one or two parts of it. Never what it covers, what's excluded. Deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance. A full SOB.

Anyone who wants our product brochures feel free to DM me and I'll be more than happy to provide them.

Extra points if you're in Florida and not making 2k/week

Anyone who wants our product brochures feel free to DM me and I'll be more than happy to provide them. Extra points if you're in Florida and not making 2k/week

In FL but over the 2k week. Plus I could never tell someone they'll be up and making 2k week in no time. I hope you're not proposing that

Chaz..the SOB's are on their site. You just have to dig a bit.

Further when looking at fl cowgoesmoo...there is no plan of the name that you reference to a few posts up.

Back