Anyone Looking for a Producer?

ewilkins

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys/gals...I am currently seeking a Producer position in the Portland, Oregon area. Let me start by saying that I am NOT interested in Farmers. Period. That place just about burned me on wanting anything to do with insurance.

I'm currently licensed in p&c and plan on obtaining my l&h next.

I'm working a full-time day job until I can build a decent book of business and go full-time with insurance.

I'm a motivated and ambitious guy. I don't mind talking to people, knocking on doors and/or making cold calls. I'm well versed in various forms of marketing to include social media.

Please contact me if your agency is in the market.

Thanks! :yes:

If you aren't afraid of cold calling and knocking on doors, it is time to put it to the test.

Cold call or cold walk every agency in the area. I bet there is at least one agency owner looking for a new producer, particularly one that shows a willingness to work.

Now that you have experience, you can try to give LM a chance again.

Yeah, I've thought about that as well. I've heard mostly good things about them. I've also got a dialogue going with American National too. Haven't heard a lot of good or bad about them one way or the other. I'd like to ideally end up with a couple of different options.

Who have you decided to go with?

Yeah, I've thought about that as well. I've heard mostly good things about them. I've also got a dialogue going with American National too. Haven't heard a lot of good or bad about them one way or the other. I'd like to ideally end up with a couple of different options.

Hey guys/gals...I am currently seeking a Producer position in the Portland, Oregon area. Let me start by saying that I am NOT interested in Farmers. Period. That place just about burned me on wanting anything to do with insurance.

I'm currently licensed in p&c and plan on obtaining my l&h next.

I'm working a full-time day job until I can build a decent book of business and go full-time with insurance.

I'm a motivated and ambitious guy. I don't mind talking to people, knocking on doors and/or making cold calls. I'm well versed in various forms of marketing to include social media.

Please contact me if your agency is in the market.

Thanks! :yes:

I like your style I wish there were more agents in the Florida area looking for opportunities.

Good Luck you have the right mind frame for success.

Have you looked at American National Insurance? I talked to them but haven't made any decisions yet..

I have searched here on the forum but haven't found info that is good or bad....

No one yet. Had an offer with an indy agent, but something didn't sit right with me with the contract.

I am kind of in the same ocean (not even in the boat yet). I am a older (50's) professional sales guy who has been in the insurance area for years (not selling insurance, more on the technical end). I have been approached by several companies, agencies to start as an agent. I am just wondering if I am too old to start down this road.

Back