Anyone Use these Guys?

i found this on the web

I wanted to get some appointments for my company therefore decided to get a trial order using LeadsFirm.com - SAAR IT Resources Pvt. Ltd - Mumbai India company. The trial order was for twenty five pre-set Medicare advantage appointments. These appointments were to be tried out to see if they would improve our company’s status. The first mistake I saw was in setting the appointments for Orange Co. California. Our company is Orange Co. Florida and that is the name they should have used to set up the appointments. I decided to call them to know what was happening. They apologized for the mistake promising a correction. Additionally, they promised to give me three extra leads for free to cover for the mistake. With this in mind, I relaxed and believed everything would run smoothly.

The first mistake was done on Oct 11th 2012. The replacements were supposed to be done a week later on the 18th of the same month. The 18th came and I did not get any appointments from them. The following day, I decided to call their offices to inquire what had happened. Unfortunately, no one seemed to answer the phone. I assumed maybe they were experiencing problems and decided to send emails on the same day. During the course of the day, I did not receive any reply and decided to send more emails with the same results. For the next three days, I tried making calls and sending emails all in vain. I decided to have a co-worker call them so that I could find out if they were screening calls. She managed to get through and was promised results within the next four days, the 25th of the same month.

On the 25th, there wasn’t any communication from the company. I had paid for the leads, signed the contract and yet I did not receive any viable leads. At the same time, they changed their story and stated that they had come to a different agreement with my co-worker which is not true. Ms. Jackson was not helpful; in any way and she seem dot be handling different positions as she was handling every aspect of my complaint. She did not seem to have read any message I sent though she said she did. I found out she had not read them because when I asked her about an issue I had raised in my email, she had no idea what I was talking about. It seemed I paid $20 for each lead, but I received nothing in return.

From SAAR IT Resources website – leadsfirm.com, you will find that they have a good concept with regards to setting up of appointments. You can be easily convinced that they are the perfect company for such services. However, once you start using them, you will find that this is all a marketing ploy which does not have any truth to it. I have emails I received from other people in the company. Funny thing is that when I asked to speak to them, I was given one excuse after another until it seems that Jennifer is the only one who works for the company. Leadsfirm.com is a scam and should be avoided at all costs.

Back