Anybody use Lead Latchers

isaias

Super Genius
I'm considering adding a lead generation system to my agency and someone recommended this company. It looks interesting, but I wanted to hear from someone that actually used them.

Lead Leapers came in 2nd and Lead la la Land came in 3rd.

4th place was a photo finish between Lead Lizzards and Lead Lovers.

6th was my favorite Lead Leftovers followed by Lead Lunkheads in 7th place.

Wasn't Lead Lizzards formerly Leaping Lizzards run by a little orphan girl?

Is "Lead" in Lovers and Lunkheads pronounced as LEED or LED as in the metal?

Yes, and so far my experience is horrendous.

Not what I wanted to hear, but good to know.

all potential clients are spanish speaking

I work mostly with hispanic customers and asked them specifically if they could do spanish ads and they said no, but that I could translate the ads myself if I wanted to.

They did mention the guarantee, but would not go into details. There were other details that they wouldn't provide, such as to why do I need an additional phone line when I already have 4

I'm considering adding a lead generation system to my agency and someone recommended this company. It looks interesting, but I wanted to hear from someone that actually used them.
Do NOT use lead vendors who use social media such as facebook as marketing I've had many discussions about people's experiences and the general consensus is if you're going to use a "platform" with things like crm and phone transfer, you're better off paying facebook directly with your own ads to facebook market.They have a crm that you can easily export to a csv, and then import to an existing system that you don't need to "train" on. I've dealt with many of these companies and worked for one that sold to realtors, every one of them have the same copy paste, rinse repeat. I'm not sure if the insurance ones are exactly the same, but I have a hunc.

Last edited:
Back