Anybody use Lead Latchers

Lead Latchers. After 3 months I mad no sales and lost over $4,000. I got a lot of leads that said they never filled out the application/lead card. I also received a lot of angry people who made threats to complain to the insurance commissioner and threats on my life . Customer service there is a joke. They were more interested in getting you off the phone than helping you. In order to terminate with them you have to sign a form stating that you will not leave negative feedback. Not what was promised to me when I signed up.

Melissa Collins, FLMI, CLU, ChFC, RICP
Wow! I could have refered you to a place that got you all that for only $2,000.
You’d have saved 50%!

In this biz, do NOT try unproven lead vendors. Only use vendors that agents that you know are using and are happy with. 90% of lead vendors are scams.

Their customer service may not be any good, but their sales team sure is.

After telling them I was no longer interested, and requesting to stop all their communication attempts I still get at least 3 texts a day asking if I want to set up another demonstration.

Edit:
It's christmas day and the texts don't stop. I wonder if she'll answer if I call today.

Last edited:
Yep. I unfortunately used them. Was over $2,000 to get started with them, and it turns out, I got FAR better results doing my own social media marketing. My CPL was way lower. I see absolutely no benefit whatsoever with using lead Latchers.
Thank you for the info. where do you start with for social media marketing?

I'm actually convinced Lead Latchers somehow intentionally clicks on your ad, and feeds you fake leads. I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but I'm being 100% real. I've never seen such high cost, but yet, low intent leads in any marketing I've ever done. Every single lead, "I don't know what you're talking about". "I never clicked on any facebook ad". "I have $500 a month in insurance right now, I definitely don't need more". "I have been getting so many calls from insurance people right now, and I never clicked on any ads!". And so on. One after another. This never happened when I ran my own FB campaign.

Stay away from Lead Latchers!
Most lead companies are absolutely awful, however:

I have $500 a month in insurance right now, I definitely don't need more"
This would be someone I'd want to talk to a little more...

Yep. I unfortunately used them. Was over $2,000 to get started with them, and it turns out, I got FAR better results doing my own social media marketing. My CPL was way lower. I see absolutely no benefit whatsoever with using lead Latchers.
Are you the Marcus Brody that was in the Indiana Jones movies with Harrison Ford. If you are then damn you're getting old.

Back