Anyone Use Web.com

Sorry about that, yes this is about the SEO. I was quoted a price for about $60/month.

Really? I thought they charge $5 per month or something like that. Of course, most of the Forums they recommended were spammed to death.

1. pay for one month. then find the "footprint" these forums use and use that to find more on ur own that arent being shared with everyone.
2. find someone who uses those types of links and copy them.
3. You can prob find some of the Paul and Angela style forum profiles 4 free on the various seo blackhat forums.

It's called Gorilla Marketing, with the idea to draw more people to your website. My big problem is I don't understand all of the seo stuff.

Maybe you should take some time to learn the basics of internet marketing, before you spend any money on seo.

...................................................................................

Most businesses lack the expertise and time it takes to properly promote their business in all the places their customers go online. Optimally marketing your business on Google, Google Places, getting listed in the GPS devices, appearing on Facebook and the online Yellow Pages (plus hundreds of others) takes time, money and lots of technical expertise. That's why we created GORILLA.

..................................................................................

Looks like they will do local optimization which is not worth $720/yr.

...................................................................................

What kind of insurance are you looking to generate leads for?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Maybe Paul's backlinks monthly list or whatever that other person's name was! Carol? No. I can't remember now.

Yes, I do! ANGELA! Is she still around?

if anyone wants em here are a few packets, though ur time would be better spent doing high PR blog comments

Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire

Last edited:
Back