Anyone Use Web.com

Ok, it doesn't come up in the wayback machine(not sure what this is) and I don't think it's indexed. I'm not sure if it's registered.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe my url has been submitted for indexing. What happens now?

Last edited:
Ok, it doesn't come up in the wayback machine(not sure what this is) and I don't think it's indexed. I'm not sure if it's registered.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I believe my url has been submitted for indexing. What happens now?

The quickest way to get a site indexed is to add it to social networks profiles like ur forum signature, facebook, twitter, linedIn. also social bookmarks help a lot. Automated Submission to Social Media Sites | OnlyWire. has a free trial of 300 submissions, you sign up for the social bookmarking accounts and onlywire will automate the posting of ur url to those sites.

Thank you for all your help, I really do appreciate it.

So does onlywire submit my website to a bunch of different websites for people to click back to my website? Sorry if it's a dumb question

Thank you for all your help, I really do appreciate it.

So does onlywire submit my website to a bunch of different websites for people to click back to my website? Sorry if it's a dumb question

yes people will visit ur site, but its non targeted traffic, so dont expect any conversions. the goal is to have google crawl the social bookmark page, see the link to ur site, follow the link, and crawl and index ur site.

ok. once the site is indexed will google recognize the site in the search engine?

You are going to go to sites like reddit, facebook, twitter, etc etc create a profile or go to Fiverr.com and pay someone $5 to do 49 social bookmark account creations for you. Once that's done , you'll write a brief post with your website url that will be posted to all the social bookmarking/networks login info you supply to OnlyWire.

Back