Anyone using WordPress to host CRM/AMS/etc?

I am certain that there are advantageous that I do not know about or understand. However one difference is that WP Engine wont even allow you to use some plugins. Other plugins you have to call in to add. I have had them notify me that a plugin on my site has become "toxic" and needs to be removed.

Its a much more closed and walled off garden. That being said - it is a lot more expensive for sure.

Good to know, thanks. My host has managed WP hosting but Ive never upgraded to it.

They do scan my sites and let me know about any issues that could lead to a virus or intrusion. They once sent me an email warning about a plugin that was had "severe vulnerabilities" in it... so I deleted it immediately! Thankfully it was deactivated. Im sure some hosts do not do stuff like that, mine only started to recently.

That is a definite potential downside of having a huge marketplace around an opensource software. Literally anyone can develop a "free" plugin that may or may not have good intentions behind it. And sometimes quality plugins can be compromised by outside hackers, etc. Lots more variables to watch out for.

As a CRM (or CMS), msicrm.com has the basics an agent needs to stay organized. Designed to easily track leads, clients and applications as well as the communication (email, text, phone) between the agent and the client/lead. Has standard and custom reports. Integration with Google calendar for appointments. Document storage (apps, notifications, etc). Electronic lead integration with vendors via API. Hard to beat the functionality at $18 a month.

As a CRM (or CMS), msicrm.com has the basics an agent needs to stay organized. Designed to easily track leads, clients and applications as well as the communication (email, text, phone) between the agent and the client/lead. Has standard and custom reports. Integration with Google calendar for appointments. Document storage (apps, notifications, etc). Electronic lead integration with vendors via API. Hard to beat the functionality at $18 a month.

Hey Doug. There is an offers section. You should use it instead of bombing the forum with posts trying to sell us your product.

Back