Appointment Setter Needed..... Help???

Well, it wasn't my intention and I meant no disrespect to the forum. I posted one response to each thread asking for appointment setting help, with a link so they can hear a live set and read what we are about. I honestly wondered as I was posting them if anyone would still be following but I thought it couldn't hurt. My apologies...

Greg, I know you're on the FB page too. The FB page rules are different as we allow more self-promotion there, so it's different. For the forum, it's a big no-no (other than a link in your signature file).

It's a change I wanted (and was hotly contested and debated) for the FB page because I wanted to attract people who had great value to offer and contribute their content that can help many people. I know it gets a bit abused at times, but it's a trade-off for the different and more social environment there.

Here's the link for the Forum Rules here:
https://insurance-forums.com/community/help/forum-rules/

The good news is that my setter has been working on an appointment setting agency with a new business model. The ideal is to charge the agent

A. For each SET appointment, even if the client No-Shows
B. To let the agent hear the recording of the conversation between the setter and the client

However, the agent will NOT be able to hear the recording until AFTER the appointment!

Yes, this is outside the box thinking, but the ideal is to get the appointments for the agent and not to give him any preconceived notion about the appointment.

This will allow the agent to

1. Have a fair opportunity for a closing scenario with the client
2. Hear how solid the appointment was set
3. Hear how the client had NO interest, even after filling out the card
4. Hear whatever was said, so the agent can decide to use the service again or not

I have NEVER had a setter OFFER up a recording of a SET appointment!

What do you guys think?
How much is this service worth?
Honestly there are better systems, I had one that changed to this, I wasn't happy. Especially paying if the client is not there. The thing is a setter can get the guy to say yes on phone by same sales tactics we use to get in the door. But sometimes they just want to get them off the phone. Especially mine started outsourcing from foreign country, so now when people not sure you are legit...they will set anything to get you off. I love mine for about a year, but I feel I am already overwhelming her

I just found out yesterday that my appointment setter had a life changing event happen to her yesterday. I now need a new one. She was awesome. I feel horrible.

Does anyone know of a real, proven, legitimate, assertive appointment setter? East coast, 25-40 leads per week.

I've tried Elance. No good and mostly from the Philipines.

I've tried two from the forum who did absolutely zero. I'd do it myself, except I don't have a whole lot of time, with the other things I'm doing.

Quick pay. Hourly and bonuses.

Thanks guys
One thing I will say about appointment setters is most of them are useless. They all say that they can book you 50% thats never the case. If you're lucky, a good one will get you 20-30% book rate.

No one will book your appointments better than you.

If you don't know how to set appointments call 267-930-4000 access code 763558888
next Tuesday at 6pm EST. I'm going to do a live dial session. PM me if you want me to send you my apt setting scripts. I wrote 150k working 2 days in the field.

Back