Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents ...

Re: Are All Bankers Life & Casualty Agents Liars?

If a consumer purchases a policy from above mentioned company, and an independent agent tries show them a similar product and the consumer says no.

The consumer gets what they deserve....

Why wouldn't it be? It's public information.

Public information is just that. Public. In fact send her a few more. There's the abcnews6.com story out Rhode Island, where they may shut them down. There's the TV story out of Oregon, where they were selling an LTC, to a lady in a trailor, with no assets, there' the recent SEC litigation of the clowns, who needed a new deck, and a trip to Paris, who got a million out of investor A and investor B. There are the continual lies in every 'rales' meeting, that will make you have to walk into the hall for some air. There are the desparate clients and family members waiting on hold while the agents are instructed not to assist claims actions. There's the recent increases in the CP rates, that are now experiencing the loss ratios, we all knew they would, after rolling all they could from Bankers to the equally low rent CP, just to rewrite, (can you say NAP?), and to get the newbies to SNA (successful new agent) for the sake of their sorry FSP(operating expenses, for the branch offices) accounts.

They could care less about what's best for the clients.... or if the competitors deal is actually better, because, as we know they are captive, and have no other alternative other than their tried and true scare tatics.

Not recruiting here, but those ever so helpful links, to as many stories and problems as you guys would care to read, just come by and visit with us former Bankers agents at scam.com. We'll tell you about the soon to be issued warrents, and how many states are looking to shut them down. Just sharing the good news of the, hopefully soon to be realized, demize of Bankers Life and Casualty company, a subsidy of the previously bankrupt CONseco, now known as CNO Financial Group, with you all, since you've been experiencing and discussing, the cult-like effects they have on people.

I have articulated a small amount of the 'list of lies' there, that they tell the screwbies, and anyone else who will listen to them .

The tread there is : Bankers Life and Casualty is a scam

Last edited:

...demize of Bankers Life and Casualty company,...

They are almost "too easy" to replace now. This is going to be like having a license to "steal". :D

It has been a long time since I haven't been able to replace every Bankers Med Supp policy that I have encountered. If it happens I wonder who will buy their book of business?

Agents better check their prospects list and get ready to start calling back everyone who they have initially spoken to and not sold who said they had Bankers for their Med Supp.

Thanks for sharing.

Ok boys, just set another appointment for a lady who just signed up with Bankers $198 F Plan. I simply told her on the phone that all medicare supplement plans are standardized and must offer the same plans A-N. I let her know that her F plan is the same as the lowest priced F plan in the area (United healthcare) and you can see any doctor that accepts medicare and you can go to any hospital.

The appointment seems just as good as my other two and I did sign up my other two. The problem is when they contact the Bankers agent afterwards he convinces them to stay with him.

When I go there Thursday I'm going to reiterate what I said on the phone and I will show her the "choosing a medigap policy" and point out in the book where it states that all medigap policies are the same.

This time I will make sure she knows all companies have increases and Bankers (CP) is no different and their medigap plans started last June.

Any more pointers or tips?

Back