Are Daviso's Leads Worth It?

I'm looking for some options to add to my direct mailing campaign but when I looked into Daviso's TM lead a few agents have told me that leads are sent quickly but aren't of the best quality. I wanted to get a few more opinions and possibly options to add to my DM campaign. Any advice?

From what I've heard there are agents killing it with his leads. Also from what I've heard there are agents that can't sell anything from his leads and think they are crap.

Come to think of it, I've heard those same things about every lead source out there.:yes:

From what I've heard there are agents killing it with his leads. Also from what I've heard there are agents that can't sell anything from his leads and think they are crap. Come to think of it, I've heard those same things about every lead source out there.:yes:

Very true. Running leads is a tall order.

You guys need to buy my new Powerball Leads.

They get a letter that says they are the 16th Pl. winner in a recent Powerball drawing. Call this toll-free number to collect your prize. The toll-free number clicks their age name address and phone number and tell him a representative will be stopping by their home within the next few days.

Then I sell them to the agents for $29.95 each.

I also have a bridge I can sell you.

I think you're mistaken from my understanding his telemarketers are Americans

So his office is filled with Americans who speak English as their second language? I get the audio recordings and all them have that Indian English Accent...if he does have Americans calling is for his own agents

So his office is filled with Americans who speak English as their second language? I get the audio recordings and all them have that Indian English Accent...if he does have Americans calling is for his own agents

Did you know that is what you were buying?

Did you know that is what you were buying?

Did not, what he has advertise on his website under audio samples, are not near the script or what what he is selling... davisoinsurancegroup.com/About_Our_Lead_Dept

I posted here based on my feedback - if agents are "killing it" like JD mentions, I applaud them

Back