Are my Numbers of FE Annual Premium Decent.....?

Wow thank you! This gives me some more confidence.
I have a lady who sets my appointments so she's been a blessing :)
She's looking for an additional agent to work for in case you know of anyone :)

Does she charge per appointment set or per appointment held??

The appt setter does make a difference. My wife just got through working around 55 leads for an agent. She set 36 appts for him. Im sure he closed some good business over the past few days. She is looking for one more agent to call for as well. She wanted to call for a couple more but I told her no way, I need you, lol. So we agreed she will call for only 2 agents. Its good to be the king:D

Yep. He closed a boatload of business. She comes with my highest recommendation.

Sounds like you have a good ap setter... what kind of phone script do you have her on?

She uses whatever script she feels comfortable using. But I do know that she restates what the card says to the client, repeats the time and day a couple times back to them, ask them to jot down my phone number (I prefer she does that) and asks them to write down the appt on a calendar (which who knows if they actually do that doesn't seem like it lol)

----------

Does she charge per appointment set or per appointment held??

She is willing to work with you on what would work best.

Hi everyone! Would like some input on my numbers so far from my FE sales.

Week 1-
10 Appts
4 sales
$2976 AP

Week 2
7 appts
4 sales
$1971 AP

Week 3
7 appts
4 sales (again!)
$2000 AP

Guess 4 sales per week is going to be my lucky number LOL.

Are my numbers decent, horrible or......

Looks great to me. I am sure there are people on here that have been doing this a couple years that did not have as good a month.

As important as the AP, Well maybe not as important, is that you added 16 clients to your book of business. probably something like 12 families. Inventory.

Looks great to me. I am sure there are people on here that have been doing this a couple years that did not have as good a month.

As important as the AP, Well maybe not as important, is that you added 16 clients to your book of business. probably something like 12 families. Inventory.

Yes good point, Now I just need to get better at asking for referrals. I have no problem asking, just not sure what to say or how/when to bring it up. I would assume as you drop off their policy!
Thank you for the response, with working as an independent agent I don't really have anyone to get advice from or to get an honest opinion from who is in this industry, hence why I post on this forum for help HAHA;)

Back