Are my Numbers of FE Annual Premium Decent.....?

Yes good point, Now I just need to get better at asking for referrals. I have no problem asking, just not sure what to say or how/when to bring it up. I would assume as you drop off their policy!
Thank you for the response, with working as an independent agent I don't really have anyone to get advice from or to get an honest opinion from who is in this industry, hence why I post on this forum for help HAHA;)

Your upline should be a resource. This forum is also a nice place to get opinons. But you need to filter them. Many agents think their way is the best way. And it may be, for them. Door knocking works, door knocking does not work.......... None of these guys or your upline will pay your rent for you. This is your business.

Referrals are nice, I pay my mortgage off of them, however in the beginning you need to spend the bulk of your time on today cash flow and building a book IMHO. I rarely do any traditional prospecting now, However, when I started out I was a beast out there. Of course this was before cell phones, texting, Websites and email. This is a new world.

See the people, see the people. F2F or Virtually.

My upline is a good source but at the same time they are only going to give me the "cheerleading" version, lol. Id like to hear opinions from all sources and yes I acknowledge they are all opinions. I know door knocking works but for me I hate it! I'm going to do a couple today only cus I have only one appt and there's a couple of leads in her area that just won't answer their dang phone. I definitely won't go out of my way to go door knock.

My upline is a good source but at the same time they are only going to give me the "cheerleading" version, lol. Id like to hear opinions from all sources and yes I acknowledge they are all opinions. I know door knocking works but for me I hate it! I'm going to do a couple today only cus I have only one appt and there's a couple of leads in her area that just won't answer their dang phone. I definitely won't go out of my way to go door knock.

On the upline cheerleading, you are correct, they are not going to give you the same as agents here. Most of the vets here have and are doing it every day.

I did a crap load of it when I first scored a batch of orphans. I did one in Palmdale Tuesday on an orphan that has not responded to mail and I was 30 minutes away anyway. But no I do not do it regularly now. But I would in a heart beat if I needed to.

Hi everyone! Would like some input on my numbers so far from my FE sales. Week 1- 10 Appts 4 sales $2976 AP Week 2 7 appts 4 sales $1971 AP Week 3 7 appts 4 sales (again!) $2000 AP Guess 4 sales per week is going to be my lucky number LOL. Are my numbers decent, horrible or......
how are you getting your leads, where you located? That's a great job!

Yes good point, Now I just need to get better at asking for referrals. I have no problem asking, just not sure what to say or how/when to bring it up. I would assume as you drop off their policy!;)

Shoot me an email. We have a whole process for getting referrals. I would be happy to go over it with you.

In our process, we get 4-5 referrals at the end of the initial sale. It is a process that begins at the start of your presentation. Getting referrals is in itself a sales presentation and you must have a process to do this so you may have success in getting them.

how are you getting your leads, where you located? That's a great job!

Thank you!
Getting them from Chris at leadconnections and some from EFES, but so far my sales are definitely most profitable from LC.
Central Florida :)

Shoot me an email. We have a whole process for getting referrals. I would be happy to go over it with you.

In our process, we get 4-5 referrals at the end of the initial sale. It is a process that begins at the start of your presentation. Getting referrals is in itself a sales presentation and you must have a process to do this so you may have success in getting them.

Can u send me that Pat?

[email protected]

Originally Posted by TwiLight

Can u send me that Pat?

Check your email Toby

Last edited:
Back