Are There Any 10-pay or 20-pay FE Cos in Texas?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
Yesterday, I just completed an FE policy with my longtime MA client and was shocked at how easy it was!! I just called another one who asked me about FE. However, she is interested in a policy that is completely paid after a set amount of years, like 10, 15 or 20. Her objection to the other policies are that she thinks that she'll live a Loooong time.

Several years ago, I did look into one that had a MINIMUM $25,000 FV amount, which unfortunately is out of reach for most of my customers. :(

Yesterday, I just completed an FE policy with my longtime MA client and was shocked at how easy it was!! I just called another one who asked me about FE. However, she is interested in a policy that is completely paid after a set amount of years, like 10, 15 or 20. Her objection to the other policies are that she thinks that she'll live a Loooong time.

Several years ago, I did look into one that had a MINIMUM $25,000 FV amount, which unfortunately is out of reach for most of my customers. :(

RNA has a 20 pay, Trinity has a 10 pay, Trans has a 10 pay. Those 3 companies I know are in Texas.

I had Settlers at one time, but it was the one that was MINIMUM $25k FV.

I just wrote a 20 pay with them yesterday....it just happens that it was for $25K. LOL

I don't see anywhere that it says that, so maybe they've changed it. I'm running quotes on CSG for $5 and $10K.

They won't write it past age 60.

I just wrote a 20 pay with them yesterday....it just happens that it was for $25K. LOL

I don't see anywhere that it says that, so maybe they've changed it. I'm running quotes on CSG for $5 and $10K.

They won't write it past age 60.

I am assuming he is talking about back in the day when they had the Platinum plan..

Back