Are There Any 10-pay or 20-pay FE Cos in Texas?

I know you don't like them, but I'm a little slow this morning...could you explain your joke?:goofy:

They had this thing going, maybe they still do, where you could become a "Trojan", or something like that?, and get special treatment from them.

The whole thing turned into a big joke so I don't know if they kept the program or not. Maybe bontellivision took it's place?:D

They had this thing going, maybe they still do, where you could become a "Trojan", or something like that?, and get special treatment from them.

The whole thing turned into a big joke so I don't know if they kept the program or not. Maybe bontellivision took it's place?:D

Spartan ... Don't know if it has any benefits other than a little special treatment at the convention and a $2000 bonus every month the production level of $16,667 is reached.. They usually have only two or three that meet the qualifications.

Yes their Spartans get special treatment.

They get between $1000-$2000 and lead credits every month.

They got treated to box seats at the Bristol Virginia NASCAR races last year.

They got to go flyfishing and then a real nice little mini trip that went with that.

They get priority underwriting.

They get free collectible gold and silver coins every year which are worth thousands of dollars and are just a pretty cool collection to have going.

Their spouses always get diamond jewelry at the conventions the award banquets.

They get all sorts of swag throughout the year.

Settlers may or may not be your favorite company. But it would be pretty cool if every company would take their top agents and really recognize them with a lot of extra neat stuff to show their appreciation. Settlers is very good at doing that.

Yes their Spartans get special treatment.

They get between $1000-$2000 and lead credits every month.

They got treated to box seats at the Bristol Virginia NASCAR races last year.

They got to go flyfishing and then a real nice little mini trip that went with that.

They get priority underwriting.

They get free collectible gold and silver coins every year which are worth thousands of dollars and are just a pretty cool collection to have going.

Their spouses always get diamond jewelry at the conventions the award banquets.

They get all sorts of swag throughout the year.

Settlers may or may not be your favorite company. But it would be pretty cool if every company would take their top agents and really recognize them with a lot of extra neat stuff to show their appreciation. Settlers is very good at doing that.

Maybe if they would make themselves easier to do business with, lowered rates and stopped exiling insulin users they could get more business?

Then maybe they wouldn't have to cater to a handful of blind agents?

But most companies treat their best agents better. That's not unusual. Other companies just have more best agents because they make doing business easier.

Every company has a business prevention dept. Some are just far more active. There's not many more active than settler's dept.

I got the joke right after I posted, but I didn't understand the "history" comment. I know about all that, and I got a lot of laughs at Bontel's Comedy Club.:twitchy:

Back