Asset Protectors & Advisors - FMO

Mehler91

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone out there had any experience with them? They contacted me today with an interesting approach to their seminars. They have piqued my interest but haven't been able to find anyone out there who actually have worked with them.

----------

this is probably the first post in the history of this forum with no response in 24 hrs....

Anyone out there had any experience with them? They contacted me today with an interesting approach to their seminars. They have piqued my interest but haven't been able to find anyone out there who actually have worked with them.

----------

this is probably the first post in the history of this forum with no response in 24 hrs....

24 hours...looks like 3 minutes to me.

the "------------" on the post means it is my second comment with no one in between. I originally posted the thread last yesterday afternoon.

I have experience with them. PM and I can discuss. They offer many great tools on the Annuity side. The Life side is not as complete. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Would you mind sharing here, didn't want to overload PMs

I did share my summary thoughts. Didn't want to put up on here things waste time.

I recommend APA especially for Annuities but their program didn't work for me and much of that is my fault.

They are focused on Seminar Marketing and they are very successful with this approach.

Back