Fmo/Mentors

Dillon Paul

I know this is a stretch but does anyone know of a company that would offer free telesales leads with life only contracts? I know this would come at reduced comp/loa. I am a seasoned medicare/health agent looking at doing life insurance part time with more time dedicated during the none aep/open enrollment periods and maybe expanding from there. Already licensed and know how to sell over the phone.

You'll find very few FMO's that are willing to do that unless you have all of your contracts with them. Why? What's to keep you from taking the leads they give you and selling them with other companies?

Possibly TAG. I think they like to prey on agents looking for free leads.

Honestly it might be exactly what you are looking for. But always keep in mind that free leads are generally sucker-bait and always come with a high price tag.

Possibly TAG. I think they like to prey on agents looking for free leads.

Honestly it might be exactly what you are looking for. But always keep in mind that free leads are generally sucker-bait and always come with a high price tag.

Actually Boman has a pretty good program from free leads . 70% / free dm leads and appts preset free. But that’s for Face to Face . But again when take things free you got to produce week in week out . Your no longer your own boss with your own hrs .

Actually Boman has a pretty good program from free leads . 70% / free dm leads and appts preset free. But that’s for Face to Face . But again when take things free you got to produce week in week out . Your no longer your own boss with your own hrs .
No I wouldn’t think anyone would keep giving you free leads if you are just sitting on them and not selling them. Nobody cares what hours you work or don’t work. As long as you are making sales.

Back