Assurance Group in North Carolina

Didn't know about Messer, they have been trying to recurit me. I was with TAG about six months got out without to many problems. They don't pay very high commisions. Too many levels of management gettting a cut.

The same go for the agency in texas i guess just starting to get my license after unterviewing with them !

"TAG" also stands for Tucker Advisory Group, based in Colorado. Similar issues.... but different people (Karlen Tucker). ... Also The Annuity Group in Iowa, etc.

I get a bad feeling whenever companies use the same acronym in the same industry. It proved to be prophetic with my experience under The Assurance Group in NC. I'm glad I am no longer with them, and I avoided Tucker after speaking with them. I know nothing about the Iowa group.... just threw that in there to make a point.

You found his signature bc Parker and the Shackelford (president of TAG) are life long friends and Parker owns TAG. Parker actually owns TAG, and Messer financial group both in North Carolina.

Parker DOES NOT own MESSER. NEVER has - NEVER will. MESSER Financial is owned by Roy MESSER and Bill Rice. I know because I'm Bill Rice:biggrin:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am absolutely 110% sure about Messer. I was looking over one of my contracts with Messer and I found TAG's signature as the FMO.

There is NO contract MESSER Financial has ever executed under TAG! :no:

You are 111% mistaken and I'll guarantee it. Care to wager?

Last edited:
Back