I do not know the details as he was not an agent of mine. I don't know what I did differently because I do not know who he is or what he says.

But I do know that the area he worked in is extremely good based on what I've seen so far.

Cmon Matt, we all know there is a certain way you hold your mouth that hypnotizes people to buy:D

Riding with Matt could be life changing for an agent.

Thank you for the kind words. This year I have decided to bring on newly licensed agents to mentor. In the past, I have mainly helped experienced agents only. I enjoy agents flying down to ride for a couple of days.

As the great JD says, "FE is simple but it ain't easy".

This is soooo true, as evidenced by the FE agent I met last week in Ohio.

image-51336994.jpg

SWIM says the excel sheet from 360 looks exactly like Thad's......

I don't know what that means.

----------

Wanting to try some. Who do you guys use for these? Looks like one company is mentioned on here but the comments don't look so hot. Thanks

I'm curious..,.., did you read all the comments?

Google, Google and see if everyone is happy?
Google the insurance companies you are contracted with and see if there are any negative reviews.

I Believe the company you may be talking about has 102 members that pay a fee every month and don't complain but they also don't blast how great the company is because their members they don't need to and you're going to take the opinion, of 3 to 4 un happy agents when in fact one of them is a lead vendor and the other one doesn't know how to do math.

In sales you must realize everyone's individual and personal experiences are going to be different.

Either way it doesn't really matter you're not a member of that company and that company now fulfills leads within three days and is the cheapest company known to man. It is A fact.

Last edited:
You're right Thad. Zig Ziglar once said "A happy customer will tell one or two people. An unhappy one, on average, will tell 250."

Back