Avian Life Brokerage

I am the real Robert Taylor. The avianonline.com insurance leads deal is a complete scam. I am a legitimate advisor with Ameriprise and this guy has been ripping people off all over the country using my good name and inevitably they all end up finding me via my publicly available information. Spread the word, its nothing more than a BS scam!

There is a case filed against them with the Texas Department of Insurance, the North Richland Hills PD and I’m in the process of filing with the Texas State Attorney General. Please PM me if you have any contact with this person pretending to be me. Eventually he'll drop enough bread crumbs that the authorities will catch up to him...

Hi, I got scammed very similarly, however, the person is using a different name, with a Texas insurance license #. The website, Etelesure, is exactly like the one you mention. He's offering me a $300 refund instead of the $500 one I'm requesting. I told him I'm onto him. Please contact me as maybe I can make my complaint to the same party you were working with.

Re-posted from a similar thread:

Okay, my buddy and I were interested in joining Etelesure- My buddy paid his fee, and was promised leads last week. Then got a message from Mark Rogers (Managing Partner) that he would be "first on the list" for new leads Monday. Here it is Weds and nothing. Several emails and voice messages left. VERY suspicious to say the least about these guys. I'm glad I haven't paid yet. My buddy is out $500 so far. Took all the online training. This Mark guy sounds super nice, it would be a shame if he were just a scam artist.

Sounds like the guy has resurfaced as Mark Thompson of Best Rate Insurance
Same scam. They deliver "leads" that are all disconnected numbers, wrong numbers, or my favorite,
a real person who did fill out the firm, only 2 years ago

Latest posts

Back