B Leads

The website, I can fix that up. But we're of topic.

I'm writing my old leads since January, being done good returns on them. You just have to be diligent

Yeah if we could get rid of the drop down boxes, we'd be making headway. That place is hard to navigate on a phone sometimes ;)

I think you are confusing Hoosierlife with Hoosierdaddy.

Josh is just a piss ant on the FEX totem pole like me! Lmao.

You would be surprised how many people get us confused lol.

Yeah if we could get rid of the drop down boxes, we'd be making headway. That place is hard to navigate on a phone sometimes ;)

I don't go on there much from my iPhone other than to use the fexquoter.

Do you guys use that quoter much and ever have problems making age changes? It's prob an apple thing cuz it surely isn't user error.
lol

The done button disappears sometimes when I'm in the midst of getting a quote so the stupid thing just keeps reverting back to the prior DOB I entered?

I don't go on there much from my iPhone other than to use the fexquoter. Do you guys use that quoter much and ever have problems making age changes? It's prob an apple thing cuz it surely isn't user error. lol The done button disappears sometimes when I'm in the midst of getting a quote so the stupid thing just keeps reverting back to the prior DOB I entered?

The free version of FexQuotes works fine on desktops and iPads but is hit and miss on phones. The idea is to help agents get started with little start up costs until they are making some money. Once you are making sales, we recommend subscribing to the full version of FexQuotes which is well worth the small monthly fee. There is a discount code for that on our site under the FexQuotes Unlimited tab.

I hear you on the drop down lists. We are going to tackle several upgrades to the site in 2015. We need to give all agents individual log ins and make the entire site easier to maneuver around in. We are searching for a great word press guy now. If you know of one, shoot us a referal.

If you have worked B leads, please let's hear
Your opinion. Thanks

B Leads are:

-Low Cost
-Low Call-to-Conversion
-High ROI

Like mentioned earlier, you want to "refresh" the leads with a mail out prior to calling; that way it makes the appointment setting more relevant and current (I'm calling about the letter I sent you this weekend).

There are minor things you can adjust on the mailer and the card itself that will help improve your results.

The agents I have that do the B leads, generally don't sell many policies, but wind up with a 10:1 return on investment.

I have an agent that sold just one policy on 50 leads, but it was a 2300AP deal.

I have another that sold 3 policies for around 2500AP on a $325 investment.

Not a bad way to start, assuming you have the necessary work ethic (a rare commodity these days).

Back