Back Link Pimp

Do you accept paypal
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wait.... wth just happened

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email a little while ago from a group that does pimp backlinks, but I don't recall where it is. They would take a look at PR and a few other things too though, so I don't know why anyone would pay for a backlink from your site if you don't have those metrics.

Congratulations just the same!

Oh don't be shy, your site is a PR3, that's not a terrible link. They way overpaid, but at least they did get something for it.

I got an email a little while ago from a group that does pimp backlinks, but I don't recall where it is. They would take a look at PR and a few other things too though, so I don't know why anyone would pay for a backlink from your site if you don't have those metrics.

Congratulations just the same!

Oh don't be shy, your site is a PR3, that's not a terrible link. They way overpaid, but at least they did get something for it.

I mean my metrics are decent enough for me to rank highly on my home page but I still can't get over the fact that he was willing to pay $200 for a sub page link.

Honestly I'd prefer if people on forums didn't know*my actual domain. I mean are people so clueless about link building that they would resort to paying for links?

too late, if its ur swift ins site, u already posted that b4 in ur sig, so if people really wanted to know they could find it....

Back