Bankers Life Insurance Rehabilitation Questions

I was serious, could Lindberg run these companies again? It seems I read he wants to attend the court cases but hasn't been let out, I think. I'm thought I read that he was doing something about the Pavonia Life rehab, from prison.

Wanted all interested parties in Bankers Life rehab to know that Mike Causey just filed liquidation notice on Nov1,22 for Colorado Bankers Life so maybe hope is on the horizon. Any comments?

He could have done this 3 years ago, as it was obviously insolvent. But maybe this will cut the time til resolution from 2029 to 2026. Based on all the other court cases, 3 to 4 years seems about right.
Will probably get the $$ when interest rates are back at 0, missing the high rates available now, just another kick in the face. Also no or low interest after June 27, 2019.

Totally in agreement with you but at this point, who cares about interest rate, just show me the money. We all must pray on this prayer very strong influence in this life. If you have any other updates, pls post them. Thank you

I get information from the CBL rehabilitator reports. The use to be published about 6 weeks after quarter end. Now the June 30, 2022 report was published on Nov 1, 2022, 16 weeks after quarter end. I gave up checking every day starting 6 weeks after quarter end.
The only thing I noticed was when lindberg lost the MOU trial, the judge ordered many things to be instituted over various time frames. Lindberg did none of these. I guess when they appeal, as they always do, they don't have to do anything when they lose the case.
I also saw they have $167MM of cash, and given they only paid $32MM in the last special withdrawal, they have the $$ to offer another.
Finally, NC Mutual is also in rehab. Causey was supposed to go to court to start liquidation, and for months could not get a court date to start. I haven't checked this lately, so something may have happened.

Update the NC Mutual was uncontested and ordered on 10/12/2022. On 10/27/2022 the guy who did this got 5 years hard time for fraud, Question why hasn't lindberg been charged with fraud, not just bribery?

Hopefully this will prevent NCID from giving Lindbergh any control of these companies. Another person that worked with Lindberg plead guilty.

Difficult that judge would even listen to GL's (crook who stole our money) appeal to delay this very overdue liquidation of BL, but obviously he must have done something in this appeal to "convince" judge to even listen and finally agree to this absurdness. So the crook who was convicted of bribery/steeling all of our monies is now ruling over the court and holding us and "others" hostage. Makes no sense you wonder where our judicial system has finally wound up, I cant even say the word, what has happened to our country. Looks like crook and his money even has power in prison.

Back