Bankruptcy - can I be an agent?

A b+ and an A-?

Those are your bread and butter?

There alot of guys like you out there and there will be alot of guys like you when your gone...

You know, anybody with experience see this for what it is.

Good luck on your next project and what ever industry it is.

While you need people who have no knowledge of insurance to sell for you, this is not the place to brag about doing it.

You don't want newbies or those interested to be reading these posts. You want em uneducated and desperate. You aren't the first shark in the ocean, just another one.

eeeewwwww.

Not a big believer in uplines. For me, if there is a product I don't represent, and the prospect/clients wants it, I find an agent who represents it, and give it to them. When they have the same situation, they reciprocate.

For me, that's a bit more professional, and gets your name in the community in a better light.

BTW, has anyone ever gotten back to the original topic, and given this guy an answer?

gilmore said - " A b+ and an A-? Those are your bread and butter? "

Everyone has their suppliers in any business. Both of these have been around since before the great depression and are still here and functioning. In addition - both carriers have phone / e-apps which is all we do.

" There alot of guys like you out there and there will be alot of guys like you when your gone... "

Like me? I'm no different than any other businessman. I provide quality products to people that want them and give them service after the sale. Only difference is I show others how to do it as well and earn off their production. I'm doing nothing that isn't happening everyday around the world already. We're ethical, honest, competitive and pay on time.

" While you need people who have no knowledge of insurance to sell for you, this is not the place to brag about doing it. "

We don't pay the most and we'll take on anyone that qualifies - but you are correct in that we aren't the best fit for experienced agents - they can make more elsewhere. Our niche is showing anyone how to sell insurance and make alot of fast cash for making a honest effort.

" You don't want newbies or those interested to be reading these posts. You want em uneducated and desperate. You aren't the first shark in the ocean, just another one. "

Believe what you wish - but we offer anyone the opportunity to make an honest living if they qualify. No smoke and mirrors - just a simple, easy to understand sales process representing quality companies in the insurance industry.

Should someone outgrow our concept - they are free to do whatever turns them on. The only stipulations are they can't move a present client off their product or recruit any crossline agents for 1 year after terminating their relationship with us. They must also pay any debt incurred within a reasonable time frame.

Tom

I can show an agent how to use 4 telesales persons to create the lead, qualify the lead - ask all the health questions - and then transfer the client over to the Agent and the Agent closes the sale.

16 deals a week ( 4 per TeleSales Rep ) = $200k a year + . . .

Tom, tell me more about how you can and do this.......thanks.

I can show an agent how to use 4 telesales persons to create the lead, qualify the lead - ask all the health questions - and then transfer the client over to the Agent and the Agent closes the sale.

16 deals a week ( 4 per TeleSales Rep ) = $200k a year + . . .

Tom, tell me more about how you can and do this.......thanks.

Basically you use TeleSales reps or CSR's ( Customer Service Representative ) to pre-qualify leads that you either create organically OR buy.

CSR has prospective client on the phone / webinar and determines the clients needs - ie: life insurance for self or health insurance for self and spouse. The CSR asks the client pre-determined qualifying questions - ie: zip, age, height / weight, any medical conditions and medical history, meds, budget, etc - The CSR can't discuss benefits or pricing unless they are licensed sub-agents or licensed insurance agents ( most CSR's aren't licensed )

The CSR then informs the client that an Agent will call then back and get a pre-set time for the call back OR the CSR will transfer the client directly to a live agent using VOIP.

This way the agent only has to sell and not lead mine. 16 apps is only 4 a day on a 4 day work week.

$200k = 16 apps x $60 average x 60% commission x advanced 9 months x 48 weeks a year + remaining 3 months as earned commissions - 25% for chargebacks. This doesn't include any renewals.

CSR's make anywhere from $10 for a callback lead and $20 for a live transfer. Bonuses are available - just depends on lead quality and closing ratio. Closing ratio is running 1 in 4 on callback leads and 1 in 2 on live transfers with the 2 agents we have doing it.

Key is quality leads and quality pre-qualifying by the CSR.

We just started this - so we'll know more as the trends develop. I'm happy so far.

Tom

Do your agents explain the difference in non med products and their costs versus underwritten policies? I have never met anyone that chooses a higher priced non med product over a less expensive, A+ underwritten one unless they have something to hide.

Rick - we put the client first always.
When you sell high price and mainly non-med plans, you're putting yourself first.

Sell quality term at low prices from Banner, AIG, West Coast, etc. and if you must, show the non-med. Let the client decide what's best. Then you are showing you care about your client.

I'm not a life guy but even I can see a bad deal.

Honestly, when I spoke with you many months ago, I thought you were a good guy. Now I am questioning your ethics.

Rick

Actually, the plan works money wise, if, and only if, you have 4 good closers working full time. If so, you can insert almost any product, just not necessarily the work the phone only component.

The problem is getting 4 people who are good in sales to work for $120 a day (2 x 60).... about $15 an hour for a job that should pay considerably more. If someone has to pay for leads as well, it's even less.

I'm interested to see how this turns out in 6 months.

Dan

Back