BCBSFL Hos. / Surg.

I've never sold a hospital / surgical plan. I choose to avoid the E&O hit, potential lawsuit and the claim that the "agent never told me". Instead, I highly advise that they raise the deductible on a comprehensive plan. Otherwise, the agent and client are playing "god" and guessing at what type of health condition will occur, and what type of care they will need. The last time I checked, cancer is usually treated outside the hospital, with very expensive Rx, and numerous ongoing tests/dr visits.

A Hosp/Surg plan would pay jacksh*t

You are correct about cancer being an outpatient treatment.

But you are too brain washed about E & O.

Unless you told them it was a comprehensive plan, and sold them a hosp/instead, that's the only way you could be in trouble. Still they signed the app and had 10 days to review the plan, so I fail to see how you can get in trouble.

With commissions being dropped about 40-50% every deal counts!

After educating someone, if they don't want a better plan ---sign them up or another agent will take your commissions to the race track!

You assume that I lost the business. Never sold one, never lost a client to one. Most people follow the advice of a polished professional

You're on glue to say that.
Most people listen to their stupid friends.
I was told by BCBSFL that that is their most popular plan.

You are proving my point.

For those that listen to their friends, they buy direct, and buy the plan strictly based on price. This is not our market. So the H/S plan wins

For those that use a professional, the good agents can sell a major medical over a H/S, and the client's health and money are correctly protected.

Fair enough, and they should be informed to make a clear decision.
I see no reason why that their move should not be with us.

Back