Best Company For Starting Insurance Sales Career?

I was with them. It's good for agents wanting to bring in 500 to 750 a week. But you'll spend 200 in gas. I hire a lot of agents that leave there because of the debit and low pay.

You hire agents? So you're a captive agency?

I was with them. It's good for agents wanting to bring in 500 to 750 a week. But you'll spend 200 in gas. I hire a lot of agents that leave there because of the debit and low pay.

I made more than that, but there's still no question that I make more as an independent. But I'll stand by the idea that working a year or two in home service is a good place to start. Some take to it and love it, others learn from it and move on to other opportunities. Others like me love it and pursue other opportunities at the same time. Being independent means we get to choose who, what, when, where, how and why we sell. I thank God for that every day. I also thank God for the good foundation in sales and service I learned from the captive home service companies. Many of the organizational systems, sales presentations, etc., that I use are just more highly evolved versions of what I learned from them. They've served me well.

SFG formal leadership of NAA. In the beginning, they require you buy old leads already worked by management. Training is all in the back office or at meetings not one to one.
Nice people interested in your personal devellpment.

Back