Best Direct Mail Lead Source?

I have gotten the same returns with JENMARCO as with Leadconnections. The only difference to me was the color of the card. JM's is white ONLY! For some reason, that green card just sticks in peoples minds.

How is JenMarco at answering the phone these days?

A few years ago I dropped an annuity mailer through him and he seemed pretty decent. Then I was going to do a custom FE lead I had made he was fine with custom work and everything is going fine. Then when I'm ready to place the order and pay him, I can't get a call back. I called several times over many days. Left messages no call back. Called for him over several weeks. No response. I eventually gave up and went elsewhere.

Then, like two months later he calls me out of the blue and continues the conversation about the custom mail piece just like it was the next day. I thought I must be in the a Twilight Zone. Never placed that order.

Always seemed like a decent place. Just that one odd case scared me away.

LEAD CONNECTION hands down. Service is outstanding and you can trust them.

I trust mspm. A few weeks ago there was some scuttle butt, however, I have not gotten any solid proof of anything. I feel that many on here jump the gun and trust the posts of others as solid facts.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however they should stick with their opinion and not follow those of there heroes

I trust mspm.

What makes you trust them ?

Did you have good experiences with them ?

A few weeks ago there was some scuttle butt, however, I have not gotten any solid proof of anything. I feel that many on here jump the gun and trust the posts of others as solid facts.

I am glad they at least share. It seems they shared a custom lead piece. If a lot of people are saying the same thing about the re-selling of leads, makes me wonder.

I can say I was not impressed with their customer service and follow up. I have only talked to them.

Last edited:
I trust mspm. A few weeks ago there was some scuttle butt, however, I have not gotten any solid proof of anything. I feel that many on here jump the gun and trust the posts of others as solid facts.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however they should stick with their opinion and not follow those of there heroes

Multiple folks claimed the same thing. Proof enough for me

I have used only them for over two years and have loved their customer service. I always get a response within an hour to any question. They run counts while I am on the phone instead of getting back to me later in the day. I have setup automatic mailings so I am not bothered with calling in every week. I have only one time got below a 1% return(and they have me a credit to make it right) and have gotten as high as 4%. I have gotten leads back 7 business days after ordering.

You each their own but what I can tell you is they have been great. I am note diversifying but only as a secondary source. The fire has hurt my business and I have learned that straying from my comfort zone it's something that must be done to protect my business

----------

Multiple folks claimed the same thing. Proof enough for me

I had multiple people respond to my question about proving they had purchased b leads from mspm. I don't doubt that they have however they didn't have any of my orders and further more done of them purchased them from imos. So the imo could have bought them originally and then resold them. Which would be fine because they own them.

How has your experience been with mspm?

Last edited:
Back