Best Final Expense lead providers?

There is not one FE IMO that
Does he have Trinity ?
KSKJ ?

What kind of contract does he offer with those carriers ?

Does he offer RGI cost per lead ?

What are the filters ?

Does he have big hitters over there writing as much FE as the crew at FEX ?

More FE or Medicare?

Does he give releases ?

Does Ben Bowman work there ?

Commissions are up to you to negotiate. Matt Mungia , Duford and Massey or work 360 so they have a lot of big hitters . No Boman was with efes . Yes they have rgi fixed cost Fe leads . In tough states like fla rgi seems to run “ govt “ leads for $34 - $39 . All fixed cost with carriers raise there prices 10% in the last 5 months . Saturation is hitting all Dm . Yes they have Trinity. Not sure about kskj but I’m sure they do . Gives releases just like fex . The IMO’s who’ve been on this board over the years 360, Newby , Todd king are all straight up and good .

Are you writing KSKJ ?

Trinity ?

What do you think about taking/submitting apps with them ?

Easy to work with ?

Highest comp in the game ?

But more important you need tremendous discipline , determination and thick skin .

A thick head to bang on door frames helps as well.

Good thing that many of us this find this forum.

I'll second that!

Washout has been an issue since the beginning of this profession. As I believe someone once said, we talk to people who don't want to talk to us, about something they don't want to talk about to get them to do something they don't want to do by spending money on something they cannot see. Few people can really do that well.

All of us are unique and quirky. We love to kick, take pop shots at and cuss at each other on the forum, but we are a band of brothers that do what others (though they may appear to look down on us at times) fear to even attempt.

Group Hug! :wubclub:

:twitchy:Forgot that this was the FE forum. ;)

A thick head to bang on door frames helps as well.

I'll second that!

Washout has been an issue since the beginning of this profession. As I believe someone once said, we talk to people who don't want to talk to us, about something they don't want to talk about to get them to do something they don't want to do by spending money on something they cannot see. Few people can really do that well.

All of us are unique and quirky. We love to kick, take pop shots at and cuss at each other on the forum, but we are a band of brothers that do what others (though they may appear to look down on us at times) fear to even attempt.

Group Hug! :wubclub:

:twitchy:Forgot that this was the FE forum. ;)

Ohh I built my office doorframe with a little padding …. I need to replace the padding soon :) all part of the business

Back