Best Final Expense lead providers?

If Greg was honest he would admit that Senior Life is simply a place for people who don't look into building an FE career on a viable model with a true shot at success.

In fact,if he were honest,he would be contracted with an outfit like FEX.

Fex is like a needle in a Haystacks compared to the overall industry . As jd said few new agents go there . The vast majority of new agents go with the career type shops like Lh, sl , orca , senior select , naa ,Symetry . Here’s the bottom line . To make a decent living after all exp’s( lead ,car maintaince,gas , living exp’s which might include $700 a month for health ins , chargebacks)you need to be doing $150 k premium min . Very very few guys like JD who have been grinding 10 plus yrs in this and never turned to recruiting . There comes a pt were most get tired of grinding day in day out and driving a ton . It’s one reason I went big in Medicare . My renewals started in Jan and it would take me 15 years in Fe renewals to equal my Medicare renewals after 1 yr . But I got to hustle 3-4 years to get it to $15 k a month renewals . It’s funny I get 3-4 layup Fe sales a month just of people calling me I sold Medicare to .

Fex is like a needle in a Haystacks compared to the overall industry . As jd said few new agents go there . The vast majority of new agents go with the career type shops like Lh, sl , orca , senior select , naa ,Symetry . Here’s the bottom line . To make a decent living after all exp’s( lead ,car maintaince,gas , living exp’s which might include $700 a month for health ins , chargebacks)you need to be doing $150 k premium min . Very very few guys like JD who have been grinding 10 plus yrs in this and never turned to recruiting . There comes a pt were most get tired of grinding day in day out and driving a ton . It’s one reason I went big in Medicare . My renewals started in Jan and it would take me 15 years in Fe renewals to equal my Medicare renewals after 1 yr . But I got to hustle 3-4 years to get it to $15 k a month renewals . It’s funny I get 3-4 layup Fe sales a month just of people calling me I sold Medicare to .

True mostly. But there's many FE producers at FEX like me that do not recruit. Just producers. I could name 20 right off the top of my head. Not as long as I have been doing it but they will get there. Several 7 and 8 year producers. They don't recruit and have no plans to recruit. But those kind of agents seem to end up at FEX because that's what FEX is built for. We get successful agents coming to FEX too. They were told and encouraged at their former IMO to recruit and they don't want to.

FEX was started for the producers by producers. But one big reason agent come to FEX is for the selection of companies. No other FE IMO has the selection of companies that FEX offers. And there is absolutely no pressure to write any company. My MP IMO really pushed us to write a couple of select companies. My former FE IMO really wanted us to write a few select companies. They didn't mandate it but they steered. And they would not pick up companies we wanted because the "spread" wasn't large enough.

No issues like that with FEX.

FEX draws producers. There's one guy that I don't know anything about but his name. He's never done less than $300K with FEX in a year. He did $400K a couple years ago. I've never met the guy or even talked to him. Pretty sure he's in NC. But not positive. Only business thing I've heard is that he doesn't use RGI leads. Not positive on that either.

Agents that just want to write business on the companies they chose at the highest contracts their production allows and many lead choices just seem to find FEX. I have heard this guy on the friday calls so I know he's taking advantage of that. I rarely see him post anything on the Groupme chats but I think he reads them.

There's many like that. FEX has over 2000 agents. There's 100 or so constantly involed but 1900 or so you never hear about. They just do their thing.

True mostly. But there's many FE producers at FEX like me that do not recruit. Just producers. I could name 20 right off the top of my head. Not as long as I have been doing it but they will get there. Several 7 and 8 year producers. They don't recruit and have no plans to recruit. But those kind of agents seem to end up at FEX because that's what FEX is built for. We get successful agents coming to FEX too. They were told and encouraged at their former IMO to recruit and they don't want to.

FEX was started for the producers by producers. But one big reason agent come to FEX is for the selection of companies. No other FE IMO has the selection of companies that FEX offers. And there is absolutely no pressure to write any company. My MP IMO really pushed us to write a couple of select companies. My former FE IMO really wanted us to write a few select companies. They didn't mandate it but they steered. And they would not pick up companies we wanted because the "spread" wasn't large enough.

No issues like that with FEX.

FEX draws producers. There's one guy that I don't know anything about but his name. He's never done less than $300K with FEX in a year. He did $400K a couple years ago. I've never met the guy or even talked to him. Pretty sure he's in NC. But not positive. Only business thing I've heard is that he doesn't use RGI leads. Not positive on that either.

Agents that just want to write business on the companies they chose at the highest contracts their production allows and many lead choices just seem to find FEX. I have heard this guy on the friday calls so I know he's taking advantage of that. I rarely see him post anything on the Groupme chats but I think he reads them.

There's many like that. FEX has over 2000 agents. There's 100 or so constantly involed but 1900 or so you never hear about. They just do their thing.

Sounds like FEX is for the “big hitters” selling final expense.

There are other IMO’s that attract big hitters too.

Do any of them?

Re-Sell leads as “fresh new leads”?
Finance leads ?
Start agents at an 80% contract ?
Offer only 1 FE company with poor underwriting and high premiums ?
Not give releases ?

Good thing that many of us this find this forum. Learning where to hook up with the right organization makes all the difference in making it work selling FE or washing out with any of the MLM,pyramid scheme organizations that recruit brand new agents,many who wind up getting raped.

There’s several Fmo’s like FEX as far as selection leads and comp . One is Brad Aden at 360 . He’s actually been using rgi since 2014 and gives top comp with 30 CO’s . I’m associated with several others like that . But FEX , 360 and a few others are the cream of the crop .

There’s several Fmo’s like FEX as far as selection leads and comp . One is Brad Aden at 360 . He’s actually been using rgi since 2014 and gives top comp with 30 CO’s . I’m associated with several others like that . But FEX , 360 and a few others are the cream of the crop .

There is not one FE IMO that offers a better selection of companies than FEX.

Sounds like FEX is for the “big hitters” selling final expense.

There are other IMO’s that attract big hitters too.

Do any of them?

Re-Sell leads as “fresh new leads”?
Finance leads ?
Start agents at an 80% contract ?
Offer only 1 FE company with poor underwriting and high premiums ?
Not give releases ?

Good thing that many of us this find this forum. Learning where to hook up with the right organization makes all the difference in making it work selling FE or washing out with any of the MLM,pyramid scheme organizations that recruit brand new agents,many who wind up getting raped.

Most do not give releases. Getting released is one of the major things this forum has brought to the industry.

Thanks to Rick wherever he may be. And thanks to Sam for allowing that discussion.

Does he have Trinity ?
KSKJ ?

What kind of contract does he offer with those carriers ?

Does he offer RGI cost per lead ?

What are the filters ?

Does he have big hitters over there writing as much FE as the crew at FEX ?

More FE or Medicare?

Does he give releases ?

Does Ben Bowman work there ?

They do not. In fact the vast majority of FEX agents go on to great FE careers. Even many now are expanding into Medicare since FEX added the medicare division under Nick

But FEX also has a fair share of agents that will not accept training or support and move on to the next big deal.

Still not a fair comparison because there's very few newly licensed agents coming to FEX. Most are coming to FEX from failed models like SL, LH and the MLM types IMO's.

We even have one former SF agent now killing it in FE. And many are coming to FEX as a last chance. If you can't make in FE at FEX then you just can't make it in FE.

This is a tough career. Most will not make it no matter where they start or end up. Certainly an agent puts themselves behind the 8 Ball by going with something like SL, LH, Bankers, etc.

But some lessons have to be learned. They can't be taught.
Does FEX contract a lot of new, green agents? The 90% quitting in the first couple of years Greg refers to is for brand new agents. If a company is loosing 90% of experienced agents in the first two years, something is seriously wrong.

Does FEX contract a lot of new, green agents? The 90% quitting in the first couple of years Greg refers to is for brand new agents. If a company is loosing 90% of experienced agents in the first two years, something is seriously wrong.

No, I already said that. FEX gets agents after they have seen the light of operations like his.

But we get some. We have a few top agents that have never been anywhere else and never licensed until hooking up with FEX. I think the agents that have been elsewhere appreciate FEX more. One guy in particular got licensed and came to FEX with no sales experience in any field. He did over $100K his first year but he had some struggles and considered getting out. Not just FEX, the insurance business. But he stayed, worked and thrived. He's been a consistent $200K producers for 3-4 years now. Added Medicare a year or so ago and now killing it in Medicare too.

Obviously he is one of the exceptions. But there are exceptions. There are problems that agents bring from other IMO's too. I was talking a new agent to FEX a week or so ago. As I told him, his biggest hurdle is going to be unlearning what he's been taught previously.

That's tough for many. We just had an agent leave because he couldn't/wouldn't reject the things that weren't working for him. Mainly because he couldn't see that it wasn't working.

Back