Best Final Expense lead providers?

True mostly. But there's many FE producers at FEX like me that do not recruit. Just producers. I could name 20 right off the top of my head. Not as long as I have been doing it but they will get there. Several 7 and 8 year producers. They don't recruit and have no plans to recruit. But those kind of agents seem to end up at FEX because that's what FEX is built for. We get successful agents coming to FEX too. They were told and encouraged at their former IMO to recruit and they don't want to.

FEX was started for the producers by producers. But one big reason agent come to FEX is for the selection of companies. No other FE IMO has the selection of companies that FEX offers. And there is absolutely no pressure to write any company. My MP IMO really pushed us to write a couple of select companies. My former FE IMO really wanted us to write a few select companies. They didn't mandate it but they steered. And they would not pick up companies we wanted because the "spread" wasn't large enough.

No issues like that with FEX.

FEX draws producers. There's one guy that I don't know anything about but his name. He's never done less than $300K with FEX in a year. He did $400K a couple years ago. I've never met the guy or even talked to him. Pretty sure he's in NC. But not positive. Only business thing I've heard is that he doesn't use RGI leads. Not positive on that either.

Agents that just want to write business on the companies they chose at the highest contracts their production allows and many lead choices just seem to find FEX. I have heard this guy on the friday calls so I know he's taking advantage of that. I rarely see him post anything on the Groupme chats but I think he reads them.

There's many like that. FEX has over 2000 agents. There's 100 or so constantly involed but 1900 or so you never hear about. They just do their thing.[/QUOTE]

100/2000....yep, that's the 5% doing 95% of the production. Seems to be consistent no matter who an agent is with.

Come On Agents I need your Honest Input here.... Are there ANY Good lead providers??

I know that getting quality life leads is a big challenge for many of us. Let me innumerate the typical issues I am having with paid for internet leads, most are for final expense leads. I have tried the more expensive (higher quality leads) all with similar results.

1.) Can not reach them by phone- they do not answer even if called several times a day multiple times.
2.) They do not respond to voice mail message left for them.
3.) They do not respond back to either emails or text messages left for them.
4.) After I reach them either on phone or more likely by a door knock they deny ever filling out an inquiry and say they have No interest in getting any or more life insurance/final expense coverage.
5.) I get many leads with older address where they once but do not currently live.
Data Lot - Some agents use ever quote - I don't like ever quote - They both work - DBGA has an inbound lead program thats solid as well.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure he meant there were 100 currently involved with the calls, meetings, etc. The others are producing but just don't participate in the "extra curricular activities"

That was exactly what I was saying.

No it wasn't.

This is what you said:

"100/2000....yep, that's the 5% doing 95% of the production. Seems to be consistent no matter who an agent is with."

This is what rouse said;

"I am pretty sure he meant there were 100 currently involved with the calls, meetings, etc. The others are producing but just don't participate in the "extra curricular activities""

Completely different!

Last edited:
I am newer in the FE business. I am looking to buy Call back leads where I would get texted very promptly after the telemarketer spoke with the prospect. NOT having my whole leader dumped into my inbox, some of them several days old. But where I could get back to the prospect as close to possible as ASAP. Also recommendations for good Live Transfers

Back