Best FMO In Michigan

Wow, not sure why anyone would work with you. I am trying to help our people here in Michigan and you're just being rude.

Well you're wrong.

Commissions get posted here all the time. You either don't want to talk openly about it because you are misinformed about "suing" or you are hiding behind the curtain trying to tell and sell something that you are not.

This is not a forum that you can just say something without it being true, lest you get called out. We are not new to this game, but you sound like you might be.

Agent Equity Group is who I use and I highly recommend them. They are based out of Grand Rapids and have all the carriers I write which is nice. Message me for more info on them if you like. I wish I would have chose them when I started 6 years ago. I've been through a few bad ones.

interesting talk about payment, and who's higher.
CMS regulates the Medicare program and sets the rules for how insurance agents can be compensated.

CMS has specific regulations in place to ensure that commission payments do not create undue influence or conflicts of interest. These regulations aim to protect Medicare beneficiaries and maintain the integrity of the Medicare program.
So if a FMO is "paying higher", you are at risk of losing your license and book of business.

CMS regulates the Medicare program and sets the rules for how insurance agents can be compensated.

CMS has specific regulations in place to ensure that commission payments do not create undue influence or conflicts of interest. These regulations aim to protect Medicare beneficiaries and maintain the integrity of the Medicare program.
So if a FMO is "paying higher", you are at risk of losing your license and book of business.

The CMS regulations on payment only apply to the medicare advantage and the prescription drug plans. Medicare supplement plans can have different compensation structures. Different FMO's can offer different marketing incentives though and some are better than others in that aspect

:huh::twitchy:

Back