Best IMO year around, monthly, co-op program For Medicare agent?

CAFE

Looking for imo/fmo that has flexible co-op programs on a monthly bases and year around. For Medicare Adv and Supplement. Basically a program out there that will reimburse you at a percentage or certain monthly dollar maximum when the agent provides direct mail invoice or telemarketing monthly invoice for example. Not carrier programs but direct from contracted imo/fmo.

Looking for imo/fmo that has flexible co-op programs on a monthly bases and year around. For Medicare Adv and Supplement. Basically a program out there that will reimburse you at a percentage or certain monthly dollar maximum when the agent provides direct mail invoice or telemarketing monthly invoice for example. Not carrier programs but direct from contracted imo/fmo.
Eldercare Eldercare Insurance - Brokerage Services and Western Marketing Western Marketing - IMO, FMO, NMO for Independent Life & Health Insurance Agents - Medicare, ACA, Group, Life, Annuity, LTC are both very good and very flexible. :yes:

I'm quite happy with this outfit. Good co-op, great automation and a back-office team that my clients use for the time-sucking questions like, "I lost my card" and "Why did I get this bill?", etc. Love 'em!

https://www.sparkadvisors.com/

@Fisher Do you have Any more details on the Sparkadvisors co-op program?

They cover a solid percentage of my mailing and T65 Workshop venue costs. I won't post my deal with them since I don't know if everyone gets offered the same. Happy to give you my Spark rep's name and number, though, and you can follow up for yourself.

Ifg has a very interesting program . They’ve hired 8 customer service reps and eventually will get to 30 . So when you sell a plan you give them the 1-800# . “ Mrs Jones call this 1-800# for anything you need . To find a dr , a dentist , question with a bill . Takes a huge workload off the agent . I’ve posted my deal with co-op on here many times to give agents a guide of what’s possible . I see some many laughable co-op deals out there like $30 an app . The fmo makes $250 an app overide and gets big marketing $’s from carriers . I’d not take less than $100 an app co-op if your doing any pretty big vol . It’s your job to negotiate your own deal .

Advocate Health Advisors is an amazing FMO that invests back in agents and provides amazing support for especially top producing agents, including ANOC/AEP mailers, year round book of business mailers, and also has a client care team with REAL people answering the phone to support top agents and their BOB to help agents sell more. As a top agent, 40% of my day was consumed with customer support calls and Advocate allowed me to sell more and engage my BOB more! [EXTERNAL LINK] - Advocate for Agents - Personalized Insurance Agent Support
Nice ad. What do you do there? Are you a marketer? :skeptical:

iu

Back