Best Pet Insurance Plans

I've never sold it, but I have a policy for my dog through VPI. It's only $25/month. Might not fully cover everything, but not a huge expense.

In PA the seller of pet insurance must have a P&C license inasmuch as pets are deemed property.:twitchy:

Yeah you must have your P&C everywhere, I did find that out. I also found out that VPI and Trupanion are both recruiting agents and the residual income potentional is something to consider.

In PA the seller of pet insurance must have a P&C license inasmuch as pets are deemed property.:twitchy:

Yeah you must have your P&C everywhere, I did find that out. I also found out that VPI and Trupanion are both recruiting agents and the residual income potential is something to consider.

Last edited:
I sorta kinda looked into that a long time ago and I seem to remember that it said something about a P&C license.

A while back I asked the vet who takes care of our goats and his answer was short and sweet. He said vets sell it.

Alright Frank, now it's out. That is why I took my P&C test. I couldn't make any money using your phone techniques so I have to go door to door insuring Lassie and Garfield.

Just kidding, I had a great day of cold calling after I got my phone to actually work.:1wink:

Last edited:
Frank, are you saying that you don't have insurance on your goats and their kids? Shame on you! BTW when you mentioned on another thread about posting about your kids in your newsletter is that kids as in your children or kids as in young goats?:1confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back