Best Sales/Marketing Book You've Ever Read?

bassplayer

Expert
I'm curious what in your opinion is the best sales or marketing book you've ever read? (spammers, this is your opportunity to peddle your goods too)

I'll start with Joe Girard's "How to close EVERY SALE". It's an older book by the Guiness Book of World Record holder 'World's Greatest Salesman'.

The Bible

Matt 7:7, 8

Ask (for the sale) and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find (clients/sales) knock and it shall be opened (door to door cold calling)
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Great answers! I'm definitely going to check out some of these.

Yes, we use to quote John 12:8 around my old office: "You will always have the poor among you..." LOL

The Bible

Matt 7:7, 8

Ask (for the sale) and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find (clients/sales) knock and it shall be opened (door to door cold calling)
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Did you add that in there??? I don't think that is what it really says ... ;)

"Did you add that in there??? I don't think that is what it really says..."

It doesn't. Matt 7:7, 8 says "And lead your people out of the land of strife to your homeland. Let no one take the land from you as you are strong. You are promised this land forever."

Back