Best Sales/Marketing Book You've Ever Read?

I did two years of Sandler training, one of the best investments I have made.
I recently did a little over a year of Sandler. Twice a week. Some of my friends/colleagues thought I was crazy since I had so much "sales" experience. Were they ever wrong!

I know it's tough to do, but if you had to pick out one part that was most valuable to you, what would it be?

Moonlight, I admire that you went that route and glad you got a lot out of it!
:1cute:

I recently did a little over a year of Sandler. Twice a week. Some of my friends/colleagues thought I was crazy since I had so much "sales" experience. Were they ever wrong!

I know it's tough to do, but if you had to pick out one part that was most valuable to you, what would it be?

This could or could not be related....I guess if you own an agency and manage others it could be useful. I found it to be one of the best books I've ever read and the timing could not have been better when I was given it as a gift as at the time I had just become a supervisor, managing 7 claims reps for the first time in my life and I was 24 at the time.

The book is the "The Servant: A Simple Story About the True Essence of Leadership" by James C. Hunter.

Looking back at it the book was great because it did not just lecture, it actually taught one how to be an effective leader. Without that book, I do not think that I'd be as successful as I was/am.

Without any doubt it is the "Sandler Rules" by David Sandler. Much is counter-intuitive and will go "over the heads" of many, if not most.

But if you study, practice and apply - there's nothing more effective and profitable!

Im going to order it on my kindle tonight and read it.

I've just started in the world of insurance and hence have just started expaning my knowledge base of books. So far I've read a few from Brian Tracy of which I really like the Psychology of Selling. I've read Zig Ziglar's "Secrets of Closing the Sale."

Thanks for all the new book ideas to read. I've already bought a couple of them tonight.

Back