Best TM Lead Ben Boman or Thad?

You left out the category of people who come into insurance as a business, properly funded, experienced salespeople, who see a good opportunity to make a decent living working limited hours(REALLY good money working 4-5 days a week)...without a lot of risk. In all seriousness, there are not a lot of businesses you can go out and invest 2K and turn it into 10K in 6-8 weeks(assuming it takes 4 weeks to get your leads back from your first drop). SO, "In my opinion" you should add a 4th category of 'professionals' who come into the business with eyes wide open willing to do what is necessary to succeed.

Fourth point would fit into the first point - "broke or not."

I'm just gonna come out and say it, I like TM lead more than DM leads. I also like to sprinkle in Internet leads! There I said it.

I also started this biz with little money. I delivered pizzas while making my own TM calls on a dialer from home at the beginning.

It's nice when you feel like you had a horrible month and still wrote $13K. It's still embarrassing to admit that's all I wrote.

Now I shall hang my head in shame and walk away....

I'm just gonna come out and say it, I like TM lead more than DM leads. I also like to sprinkle in Internet leads! There I said it. I also started this biz with little money. I delivered pizzas while making my own TM calls on a dialer from home at the beginning. It's nice when you feel like you had a horrible month and still wrote $13K. It's still embarrassing to admit that's all I wrote. Now I shall hang my head in shame and walk away....

Nice month josh! You've made a lot of people jealous, especially with your humility.

Nice month josh! You've made a lot of people jealous, especially with your humility.

No I'm serious. After a $20K+ month, I don't think I will ever be satisfied with less than that.

It's just funny how your perspective changes.

No I'm serious. After a $20K+ month, I don't think I will ever be satisfied with less than that. It's just funny how your perspective changes.

20k/month is going to be hard running TM leads only...says the guy who broke that number only twice last year running only TM leads.

Don't give up on your mail just yet.

20k/month is going to be hard running TM leads only...says the guy who broke that number only twice last year running only TM leads. Don't give up on your mail just yet.

I don't know. I only sold $2K of DM in my 21K month. Only $3k in the whole first quarter.

I spent 30% more in leads this month than last. Evenly split among TM and DM leads. And made 60% less.

This happens every year. I go on a fixed lead DM program and make less money while I spend more.

Maybe I suck with DM leads. Always trying to get better, but I know I can make money with TM and Internet leads.

There's 8-10 counties all less than an hour away that I have either never worked or not very much. Plus I always have good old faithful Indianapolis to lean on when the other counties need a breather.

And despite popular opinion I did 90% of my $45k in my first quarter in ghetto Indy. All with a 90% persistency. That includes not takens.

Now I did cherry pick the zips I worked in Indy, knowing which ones, from experience, to avoid.

I don't know. I only sold $2K of DM in my 21K month. Only $3k in the whole first quarter.

I spent 30% more in leads this month than last. Evenly split among TM and DM leads. And made 60% less.

This happens every year. I go on a fixed lead DM program and make less money while I spend more.

Maybe I suck with DM leads. Always trying to get better, but I know I can make money with TM and Internet leads.

There's 8-10 counties all less than an hour away that I have either never worked or not very much. Plus I always have good old faithful Indianapolis to lean on when the other counties need a breather.

And despite popular opinion I did 90% of my $45k in my first quarter in ghetto Indy. All with a 90% persistency. That includes not takens.

Now I did cherry pick the zips I worked in Indy, knowing which ones, from experience, to avoid.
Would you say you are cherry picking the "working class" areas of the City? I have had a similar experience and persistency but have not worked but a few TM leads, but am considering it. Two Thumbs up on your great results!

Would you say you are cherry picking the "working class" areas of the City? I have had a similar experience and persistency but have not worked but a few TM leads, but am considering it. Two Thumbs up on your great results!

Just staying out of very low end ghetto areas. No shows sky rocket and so does AP. Never paid attn if they were working class neighborhoods. Probably are. Less "gubment give me whatcha got" attitudes.

Back