Best Way to Get 40 Direct Mail Leads Per Week?

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
OK, I know this has been beaten to death but I can't find any recent topics covering this specifically. I have an agent who is ready to go full time in FE, and wants enough direct mail leads to run 20 appts per week. I figured at least 40 cards would get him close to this (seems like 3 cards = 1 apt).

What is the most cost efficient way to generate 40 leads per week? Fixed price lead? Obviously he is looking at spending several grand a month here. What is the best way to do this from the guru's perspectives?

OK, I know this has been beaten to death but I can't find any recent topics covering this specifically. I have an agent who is ready to go full time in FE, and wants enough direct mail leads to run 20 appts per week. I figured at least 40 cards would get him close to this (seems like 3 cards = 1 apt). What is the most cost efficient way to generate 40 leads per week? Fixed price lead? Obviously he is looking at spending several grand a month here. What is the best way to do this from the guru's perspectives?

So according to your own math...
40 DM leads = 13.3 appts.

I think you should get more than 14 appts from 40 leads.

OK, I know this has been beaten to death but I can't find any recent topics covering this specifically. I have an agent who is ready to go full time in FE, and wants enough direct mail leads to run 20 appts per week. I figured at least 40 cards would get him close to this (seems like 3 cards = 1 apt).

What is the most cost efficient way to generate 40 leads per week? Fixed price lead? Obviously he is looking at spending several grand a month here. What is the best way to do this from the guru's perspectives?

Im no guru but i am a grass roots fe guy who pounds the road hard. Id advise a fixed price dm program with a tele lead campaign. Get 20 dm then 20 tele leads in same area, instant $5000

----------

So according to your own math...
40 DM leads = 13.3 appts.

I think you should get more than 14 appts from 40 leads.

I agree should be more in the 20 to 25 appts area.

It's just numbers.

Buy per 1000 or buy into a fixed price lead program.

Give the mail program 4 to 8 weeks to solidify the number of leads he wants weekly.

Depends on your area. In Tennessee 1% is the norm so you would need to mail 4,000/wk to get that. If you have a large population close, you may be able to do that but not here. I can get in front of more people for the money with "Legal' voicemail or press one leads as my primary source and TM leads second.

seems like the fixed price program would work better since he knows how many leads he wants and the price is fixed. Any recommendations in this area? Thanks!

Is this agent going under you? If so, questions like this you should know already. What value do you add for the over ride you'll receive?

Is this agent going under you? If so, questions like this you should know already. What value do you add for the over ride you'll receive?

He's already under me. I provide him with a BOB on the Med Supp side so he has his FE contracts under me as well. He is not under street because we do a decent bit of FE production between our 100 or so agents.

Latest posts

Back